FRONT LIP SPOILER

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

HotRodWagon wrote: If you want one (Mach 1 lip), Steve's the man. That's a great deal and they are super hard to find. Btw, here's the one I had on my car...the wagon on steroids...no longer..

Dang that car looks pissed! Nice grille tho! :wink:
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
sc0tty8

Is there a rear lip to go with it? 57$ isn't bad and it doesn't make a car look over riced. I ough to pick one up as soon as I pull my factory fogs. Should make the front look bad ass.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

No, there really isn't a rear lip for it. The closest thing would be a Ford Accessories one, but they are discountinued. Or you would have to get a whole new rear bumper.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I got my Mach lip on the car and almost done, I may add a reinforcement to the lip to get the center to stick out a bit more.

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

sc0tty8 wrote: Is there a rear lip to go with it? 57$ isn't bad and it doesn't make a car look over riced. I ough to pick one up as soon as I pull my factory fogs. Should make the front look bad ass.

I have a rear lip out of an S2 lip kit that i am not going to use. It is painted silver, i have all the hardware that came with it. I just didn't want to use it. it has just been sittin on top of my firebird for a while. the original plastic they put on these parts to prevent scratching is on there too! PM me if you want to see it or you are interested. I will let it go cheap.
Slower than your stock focus.
sc0tty8

Louis Zerr wrote:
sc0tty8 wrote:Is there a rear lip to go with it? 57$ isn't bad and it doesn't make a car look over riced. I ough to pick one up as soon as I pull my factory fogs. Should make the front look bad ass.

I have a rear lip out of an S2 lip kit that i am not going to use. It is painted silver, i have all the hardware that came with it. I just didn't want to use it. it has just been sittin on top of my firebird for a while. the original plastic they put on these parts to prevent scratching is on there too! PM me if you want to see it or you are interested. I will let it go cheap.

Whats one of them look like?

Firebird eh? :P
thenamessean04

Damn that looks good Steve! I just might have to get one!
Sean Cunliffe~

My car-2002CD Silver ZX3,SVT front bumper w/upper grill,SVT suspension(soon),Focus sport strut bar,Cold Air Intake,2005 charcoal interior,Sony Headw/2 10" Punch subs,Kenwood 930watt amp w/built in fan to stay cool under false floor.