2001 zx3 part out

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
GearHead

Hey Josh.
I forgot a part yesterday. I need the passenger side axle bracket that is attached to the engine with three bolts near the oil filter. If you can save that before you sell the motor that would be great. Near where the pedals used to be there is a harness with three connectors on it I forgot to cut off too. Also what is the VIN# of the car, I might need that for transmission build date info and ECU.
Thanks,
Corey
2001 Infra-red ZX3
jrscteg

^ no problem corey...

Bump pics are up if there is anything specific you want pics of let me know ill try to get some asap.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

GearHead wrote:Hey Josh.
I forgot a part yesterday. I need the passenger side axle bracket that is attached to the engine with three bolts near the oil filter. If you can save that before you sell the motor that would be great. Near where the pedals used to be there is a harness with three connectors on it I forgot to cut off too. Also what is the VIN# of the car, I might need that for transmission build date info and ECU.
Thanks,
Corey
One more thing just an fyi for ya.

If you got the tranny parts to do a auto to manual conversion. You also need the flywheel sensor off the car. It looks the same as the auto one, but the car will NOT start if you don't change this. I figured this out the hard way when I bought a long-block off an auto car when I blew my motor.

Just to save you some possible troubles down the road.

The sensor is easy to find. It is only visible once the tranny is removed. It is along the outer edge of the flywheel track, on the motor. It is facing the front of the motor. There is one small bolt that holds it in place.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
jrscteg

^good to know ill pull that off also for you corey
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

How much do you want for that parcel shelf? Mine has the same style support strings and Steve says he's never seen them before and can't find a listing for them. One of mine broke a while ago and I haven't been able to find a replacement.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
GearHead

One more thing just an fyi for ya.

If you got the tranny parts to do a auto to manual conversion. You also need the flywheel sensor off the car. It looks the same as the auto one, but the car will NOT start if you don't change this. I figured this out the hard way when I bought a long-block off an auto car when I blew my motor.

Just to save you some possible troubles down the road.

The sensor is easy to find. It is only visible once the tranny is removed. It is along the outer edge of the flywheel track, on the motor. It is facing the front of the motor. There is one small bolt that holds it in place.
Yeah, I knew about that one going in, and picked that off on Sunday. It is actually just the sensor mount that is different.
Thanks for the heads-up though.
2001 Infra-red ZX3
jrscteg

harold wrote:How much do you want for that parcel shelf? Mine has the same style support strings and Steve says he's never seen them before and can't find a listing for them. One of mine broke a while ago and I haven't been able to find a replacement.

your talking about the cargo cover? $25 bucks picked up..
Monkey Gein
Car: 07 Silver ZX3/07 Black ZX

i'm trying to find time to come get the shit. i'll prolly wait till after taxes, then my wife won't be bitchy. will you meet almost mid way? how many mile are on the gauges (anyone know if that'll go into an 07?), do you have the grill still? i'll take the tails too. hows the hatch, i'm interested in that, how much?
Monkey Gein

may i also ask why the part out?
harold

jrscteg wrote:you're talking about the cargo cover? $25 bucks picked up..
Where would I be picking it up?
Not interchangeable
jrscteg

harold wrote:
jrscteg wrote:you're talking about the cargo cover? $25 bucks picked up..
Where would I be picking it up?
forest lake or saint paul
Monkey Gein wrote:may i also ask why the part out?
Car was hit in front side and insurance totaled it out gave me a great chunk of change..
GearHead

Josh- I called you and left a message.
Let me kow when I can pick up the axle mount and connector. If you can just post or PM that VIN number to me so I can find the build date and make sure this is not a 2000 model. That ECU part# number is showing up as a 2000 and the trans is a pre Jan. 2000.
2001 Infra-red ZX3
Monkey Gein

scratch the shit i want. wife lost job, need to focus on keeping house now... :(
mhines88
Car: 04 Silver w/blue SVTF

thanks for the body kit. cant wait to put it on

Silver Frost SVTF w/ blue lightning bolt
Short ram w/ minor exhaust work
!!SOLD!!
harold

jrscteg wrote: forest lake or saint paul
Just let me know where and when in St Paul and I'll be there with some cash.
Not interchangeable