WTB: E-brake boot?!

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
5doorfury
Car: 2004 infra red svtf zx5

Ok, so I need the leather boot for my 2004 SVT. Tousley offered it to me at the dealer price of... YEAH FREAKING RIGHT. So I am just wondering if anyone has one laying around.

If not, how about an after market setup? I need the leather boot and the actual plastic base that attaches to the center console. (from ford it is all one piece I believe.)

Thanks in advance!
skhighlighn

5doorfury wrote:Ok, so I need the leather boot for my 2004 SVT. Tousley offered it to me at the dealer price of... YEAH FREAKING RIGHT. So I am just wondering if anyone has one laying around.

If not, how about an after market setup? I need the leather boot and the actual plastic base that attaches to the center console. (from ford it is all one piece I believe.)

Thanks in advance!
Tousley is good people, may just want to beat the hassle and use them.
KF / 01 twilight blue zx3 / http://www.kylefletcher.com
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

skhighlighn wrote:
5doorfury wrote:Ok, so I need the leather boot for my 2004 SVT. Tousley offered it to me at the dealer price of... YEAH FREAKING RIGHT. So I am just wondering if anyone has one laying around.

Thanks in advance!
Steve is good people, may just want to beat the hassle and use him.
Fixed :D
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

The regular Focus boot is only like 10$ with the plastic collar. Just buy one of those.

I bought one thru Steve. Try that. Otherwise the SVT one is overpriced for no reason. After installed, you won't know its not the factory one.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
jrscteg

I have one make me an offer...
5doorfury

PM sent.

Thanks for the response everybody. I want to make it clear that I have met Steve several times and someone in my family actually worked with him for quite a while and I have no problems what so ever with him. It was just that when I was told the "dealer" price I had heard enough.

Also, why is there a different part for the regular focus if that one fits on the SVT also? That doesn't make sense to me. (from a production standpoint)
skhighlighn

5doorfury wrote:PM sent.

Thanks for the response everybody. I want to make it clear that I have met Steve several times and someone in my family actually worked with him for quite a while and I have no problems what so ever with him. It was just that when I was told the "dealer" price I had heard enough.

Also, why is there a different part for the regular focus if that one fits on the SVT also? That doesn't make sense to me. (from a production standpoint)
Because the svt gets leather goodies and the zx3 gets pleather lastic. It's one of many facets of what makes the zx3 a far more economic less luxury version of the svt. What doesn't make sense about that from a 'product standpoint?' (very vague term?)
KF / 01 twilight blue zx3 / http://www.kylefletcher.com
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

The SVT has leather, but its just a boot you never see. They look the same. Redline also makes the boots any color.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
5doorfury

@skhighlighn- I said "production standpoint" not "product standpoint." You may have misread. I was merely making the point that O2designs made in his response... It is a part that no one ever really sees, so why would they (ford) put money into making two seperate parts that do the exact same thing. I was just blowing steam.

Anyways, thanks again guys. I will pick up the regular one.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

did you get one? if not i have one from my 07.
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607