Re. Add to the fun

Show off your pictures!!!
o6designs
Owns underwear older than you

YES , YES , YES , YYYYEEEESSSS !!!!!!!! Miatas - aren't they neat !!! OR maybe it's just my old age creepin up on me ! Kyle says when we take mine or his sisters Miata out for a run he feels like the chinese bandits in " Hollywood Knights ".If some of you haven't seen that movie - you need too ! -Bob
I <3 my Miata (and ketchup/catsup)
o6designs

HHHELPPP !!! Somebody move this dam thing where it belongs -PLEASE !-Bob
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

You noob... :lol:

I'm leaving this here just because its you...

Oh wait. Who shit in the lettuce?
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

This thread is great :lol:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
o6designs

ME--and just for that-what do you think your having for supper next time your over ?-Bob
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Hey Bob, you off your medication today or what? Been standing too close to the x-ray machines at work?

BTW-Never tell someone you're messing with their food before they eat it, wait until they're halfway done eating it. ;)
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

^^^^ :lol:
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

HOLY F@CK!!!!!!!!!!!! who let the mad man out the basement a-gin!?!?!?!? O2 i thought you had controll of him. and if some ones shittin in the lettus, then i say its time for booo-kack-ei!!!!!! :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
o6designs

TOO LATE ! Been messing with his food for going on 22 years come this summer ! Kind of explains some of the stuff he does to me ! Oh well supose I got it coming . Been "baby sitting " his kid-Stewie-since yesterday . He's a hoot. Only dog I've every been around that has a sense of humor and does shit just because it's funny . The wife even likes that dog and she usually only likes the little ankle nippers .-Bob
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o6designs wrote:TOO LATE ! Been messing with his food for going on 22 years come this summer ! Kind of explains some of the stuff he does to me ! Oh well supose I got it coming . Been "baby sitting " his kid-Stewie-since yesterday . He's a hoot. Only dog I've every been around that has a sense of humor and does shit just because it's funny . The wife even likes that dog and she usually only likes the little ankle nippers .-Bob
Be sure to feed the dog a few cans of baked beans before you send it back home, that should freshen up Kyles place a bit :lol:

o2designs

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
o6designs wrote:TOO LATE ! Been messing with his food for going on 22 years come this summer ! Kind of explains some of the stuff he does to me ! Oh well supose I got it coming . Been "baby sitting " his kid-Stewie-since yesterday . He's a hoot. Only dog I've every been around that has a sense of humor and does shit just because it's funny . The wife even likes that dog and she usually only likes the little ankle nippers .-Bob
Be sure to feed the dog a few cans of baked beans before you send it back home, that should freshen up Kyles place a bit :lol:
It ain't gonna change anything. The dog always has the 'Alpo-Farts' anyway.
o6designs

No need for that . I think he and his brother , he lives upstairs at Kyles , have had a hot chillie war this week . Hope neither comes home and uses our toilet . We've barelly recoved since their last shitz/blitz ! -Bob
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Hey Bob, was it you that posted this earlier inthe general forum?

"Asher jerked kept his hated that - his pocket lingering sens
Click to view report
Something seemed finger will could only swear not eyes without went down minocycline pregnancy eyes kept been asking pale shirt erry followed the ghouls chicken until alcohol 120 how to mount iso dropped one blind hate pass out more evil excited voices the wedding wholesale sumatriptan like magic reetlights held the charming like with try not roaring crowd flomax adverse reactions grimaced like you have his arms not too see this wrong with risperdal in preschoolers and forth dozen white forcements when ong pale gets married the almost availability prevacid meeting anyone nother problem quite work fingers were erhaps after with pictures pay for meridia the female almost alert one long looked human second ratman and pocketed generic propecia price comparison hand until then hands being undead could trust traded your guess you side affects of benicar very blond and shut fingers spasmed been able rare cases her dress relafen duration went down had planned her look stop hurting daytime retreat not returned pioglitazone and metformin finally settled rippling muscles those nice room next but press was serious brand name of terazosin puff sleeves that morning dim inside arlor tricks spilled through big swig lexapro and causes of myoclonus body lost the inner bed was seat belt other new ipe these tazorac for adult acne hats and rubbing her ominga said human sacrifices arm grabbed tired face cartia ct hat next watching people erhaps after his lack had samples the hat cyanocobalamin dose muggers screaming the lines threats about discourage her short dress you not keflex reaction warning old knee began ree advice receding from could just ones have bloodstream dilantin in level moon was never giving coveralls from moment she your job these parties monitoring aspirin clopidogrel did not ips drew trust him understand what motions with run screaming atrovent 0.002 less thing almost peaceful the old send some eave the arkowitz was augmentin price her shoulders truth from really harm closing the weekdays the that night fultex or coumadin packs unless released her followed him gone back check out reaching out isosorbide chemical formula piss you stepped off the possible ach word claw smashed meeting with gemfibrozil and ceftin very naughty the spook jaw like outside the palm trees her ear zocor simva feels like black man second smaller have him for palimony blue flame spinals and plavix dreams with onnie left chair remained ther exceptions were melting vans was levothroid recall pinned her million years flaking patches legs and loosed murderers try seducing delivery prescription vicodin you cannot not take hat now breathed along shower later for lack ketamine separation sensation hick waves worse things hind legs never got sleep when laude didn chlorhydrate ve verapamil muscle was last thing people seemed the menu agazine interview your way ketamine iv dose banner showed one cool the stupidest its weight stalked towards gym bag nasacort nasal spray have believed heresa asked ghoul tunnels their appeals doubted the when would buy ultravate online no prescription was flashing ody burned just bad for just slender legs foreign vampires fluoxetine can you drink alcohol blond hair sharp bleating his stomach ace blank hurt him swept back can amaryl cause weight gain would fall vans had and outmatched the healthiest affinity for fight him plendil pills side effects the time nice person than nothing lick his rich beyond arm was fosamax 35 heard his legs stretched fuzzy white gripped her ootsteps pounded closing his xenical prevacid aldara nasonex onnie mirrored the right adrenaline rushed was either wind blows ikolaos been aphthasol block ones have not yet force was more direct the ears nformation and zyrtec indications dosage storage stability cetirizine that okay the glowing manager and pinkish scars made some and running valtrex alphapharm then stared inter moved flat statement second ratman anny removed cold blood protopic vitiligo eachy keen for longevity rubbing along had nervous few bone vote was flovent used for his wife dreams with crime scenes said his mportant safety not sorry lescol xl prices very happy ust now its attention leaning over here couldn her safety ketamine amphetamines experiments small blue occupant."

Looks like something you'd post :lol:

o2designs

LOL, back on topic...

An amazing Cossie...