New Oil Pressure gauge

Show off your pictures!!!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Redlineracer12 wrote:Was that guy's name Mike? If so I know him, t-red painted on the headlights as eyelids, painted oval grill, #49 decal on the front bumper? I heard he was busy replacing his rack.
yes sir! nice guy, let me talk his ear off. :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

focinite wrote:
Redlineracer12 wrote:Was that guy's name Mike? If so I know him, t-red painted on the headlights as eyelids, painted oval grill, #49 decal on the front bumper? I heard he was busy replacing his rack.
yes sir! nice guy, let me talk his ear off. :lol:
Thats for sure... He works at CAT correct? I've talked to him before at a contour meet or two. I also remember him mentioning that he was working on putting a rack in his car and I don't know many people who've had to do that so I figured it was him ;)
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
CSVT#49
Car: 1998 Ford SVT Contour

Redlineracer12 wrote:Re: New Oil Pressure gauge
Was that guy's name Mike? If so I know him, t-red painted on the headlights as eyelids, painted oval grill, #49 decal on the front bumper? I heard he was busy replacing his rack.
Was that guy's name Mike? If so I know him, t-red painted on the headlights as eyelids, painted oval grill, #49 decal on the front bumper? I heard he was busy replacing his rack.
Haha... well I dug up this thread trying to figure out who was talking about me on here. Interesting how things travel word of mouth... oh close description on my car Redlineracer, but I don't have painted on eyelids... still working on my projector setup, which oddly enough is staring me in the face here on my desk.

focinite was kind of bummed... I went into get my car aligned after putting the winter tires back on in Sept. and you weren't in. Ended up going over to the other store in Northtown... interesting crew over there. Turns out I had a wheel bearing shot on my car too... what a pain getting that thing in. It never fails whenever I bring my car in for an alignment something is always broken... trailing arm, steering rack leaking, wheel bearings shot... ugh. At least I'm finding out about it I suppose.

So Tony since when do you cruise the Focus boards? Member since '06 impressive. Suppose theres a world of information on here about the Focus parts we are all swapping into are transaxles. Hey I suppose you posted this right around the time you asked me about my routing of my elec. oil pressure gauge to I bet... no wonder you knew I had one.
-Mike
98 Contour SVT Toreador Red- #49/6535 DOB 3/25/97,178.88whp/157.78ftlbs, WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 ATB, SCT-PRP, Focus Shift Tower, Taylor 8.2mm wires, Mirko splitter, Trubendz test pipe + plenty more
85 Camaro-1969 358ci, 503BHP
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

CSVT#49 wrote:So Tony since when do you cruise the Focus boards? Member since '06 impressive. Suppose theres a world of information on here about the Focus parts we are all swapping into are transaxles. Hey I suppose you posted this right around the time you asked me about my routing of my elec. oil pressure gauge to I bet... no wonder you knew I had one.
Probably on here more than the Contour board :)
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
CSVT#49
Car: 1998 Ford SVT Contour

Redlineracer12 wrote:Probably on here more than the Contour board :)
Right on. Yea all MN boards are pretty sweet. It makes putting together meets and getting help on cars easy. Only other MN forum I've joined is http://www.mnfbody.com for my Camaro.
-Mike
98 Contour SVT Toreador Red- #49/6535 DOB 3/25/97,178.88whp/157.78ftlbs, WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 ATB, SCT-PRP, Focus Shift Tower, Taylor 8.2mm wires, Mirko splitter, Trubendz test pipe + plenty more
85 Camaro-1969 358ci, 503BHP