Checking in

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
STANG302

Have not been around here for a long time. Still miss my ol' ST and autoxing in general. This last summer was super busy with my new side buisness. A party rental company. I deliver and set up Canopies, tables, chairs and even have a couple moonwalks. Looking to get a few more this year. May not have to much time to autox this comming year but hope to hit up at least one.

New project car is a 94' T-Bird. Not the best track car. But its different and should be fun once finished. Currently have a trans isue, think the flywheel came loose. Something down there is rattleing to beat hell. Gotta love projects!
04' F350 6.0L Powerstroke!
91' Mustang LX 5.0 5spd

Is it bad that my trucks faster than my stang?

http://WWW.OSCEOLAPARTYRENTAL.COM
PBZX3

Don't know if you remember me but we met at wings and wheels a couple years ago.

T-Bird sounds like a fun project. Is it the V8? Could have big potential. Post some pics if you have them.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Good to see your still around...

Miss ya autoxing...

The harness bar worked out great. I love it. I took it out for winter tho, but it'll be back in March... :D

Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
STANG302

Kyle you did one heck of a paint job on that bar! Way better than my quick spray paint jobby.

Plans for the T-bird are along the lines of the 24 hours of Lemons theme! Something quick dirty and cheap. The car is a v6 and have plans to drop a supercharger on it. Don't realy care what class it will put me in. As long as it gets me back out killing cones!
91' Mustang LX 5.0 5spd

o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

STANG302 wrote:Kyle you did one heck of a paint job on that bar! Way better than my quick spray paint jobby.

Plans for the T-bird are along the lines of the 24 hours of Lemons theme! Something quick dirty and cheap. The car is a v6 and have plans to drop a supercharger on it. Don't realy care what class it will put me in. As long as it gets me back out killing cones!
Nice, should be interesting...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
STANG302

Just picked up my first performance mod from my Powerstroke. Have MBRP 4" exhaust coming in the mail any day now. Oddly enough the only christmas presents that you get what you want are from your self. So merry christmas to me!
91' Mustang LX 5.0 5spd

Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

STANG302 wrote:Just picked up my first performance mod from my Powerstroke. Have MBRP 4" exhaust coming in the mail any day now. Oddly enough the only christmas presents that you get what you want are from your self. So merry christmas to me!
I would have to agree with that Sir :(
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
STANG302

Exhaust arrived day after christmas. Now just need time this week to instal.

By the way Steve. Was able to find a winter grill cover through Waldoch in Lino Lakes. In case any one else askes for them over there at tousley.
91' Mustang LX 5.0 5spd