Damn....

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

I don't see whats clean about it...Its a bone stock Bora, with a hidden tip down exhaust, lowered with some wide wheels...Sounds clean to me... :?

I know thats your opinion, you don't like it. I can live with it. But I don't see whats 'not' clean about that car...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Forbidn
Car: 2004 Mach1/2002 SVT Focus

o2designs wrote:I don't see whats clean about it...

LOL me either... but the rims are too much. Post it on TCStangs.com and see what you get for comments lol
2002 CD Silver SVT Focus (1 of 513) 03 Comp Orange SVT EAP Focus (1 of 301)
2003 Chili-Red MiniCooperS 2004 Oxford White Mach1 (1 Of 512)
o2designs

Forbidn wrote:

LOL me either... but the rims are too much. Post it on TCStangs.com and see what you get for comments lol
Nice... :roll:

I already know the reactions from them. Its gonna be pretty similar to yours. Its something your not used to, so its a no-no. I actually think its kind of funny the reactions Euro cars get from the Mullet-Domestic people. :lol:

I remember a pretty funny incident at a Ford dealer show this summer...when I pulled in with my wagon, rusty hood and autoX numbers since I had just got done with an AutoX...Most did'nt seem to pleased. LMAO

But thats ok. Different cars call for different styles.
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Forbidn wrote:Post it on TCStangs.com and see what you get for comments lol
Wow :?

Everyone knows if it doesn't go fast in a straight line, then it's not a car that will be appreciated by 95% of TCS'ers.

I think I should buy a GT500, rust the hood, and get some tires with mega stretch. 8) Maybe a 93 fox body Cobra would do...
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Forbidn

o2designs wrote:
Forbidn wrote:

Nice... :roll:

I already know the reactions from them. Its gonna be pretty similar to yours. Its something your not used to, so its a no-no. I actually think its kind of funny the reactions Euro cars get from the Mullet-Domestic people. :lol:

I remember a pretty funny incident at a Ford dealer show this summer...when I pulled in with my wagon, rusty hood and autoX numbers since I had just got done with an AutoX...Most did'nt seem to pleased. LMAO

But thats ok. Different cars call for different styles.
I'm a girl soooo no mullet here thanks... you seem to have the same reaction about muscle cars. Trust me i'm used to new things... I see them every day i drive lol. I dont hate the car.... its just not my style. all i'm saying
o2designs

You should get this one Tony!!!

My fastest run was 5 seconds faster then this Mustang...Good day to be a 'domestic'... :shock:

edited for potty mouth... :lol:
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

o2designs wrote:You should get this one Tony!!!
I want to start with a nice one :lol:
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
o2designs

Oh, you did'nt say that! :?
Forbidn

My fastest run was 5 seconds faster then this Mustang...Good day to be a 'domestic'... :shock:

Your Focus Is A "Domestic"
Last edited by Forbidn on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forbidn

Why are you getting so insulted 02designs... i gave my opinion like everyone else. just because you didn't like my opinion doesn't mean you have to attack me. I respected your opinion until you said something about mine. :|

My mustang isn't only a "straight line" car... if thats what your getting at. She is more than capable of autoX. Who knows what the skill level was of the driver in that foxbody... Anyways, i'm done arguing. Sorry i offended you. :|
o2designs

Forbidn wrote:Why are you getting so insulted 02designs... i gave my opinion like everyone else. just because you didn't like my opinion doesn't mean you have to attack me. I respected your opinion until you said something about mine. :|

My mustang isn't only a "straight line" car... if thats what your getting at. She is more than capable of autoX. Who knows what the skill level was of the driver in that foxbody... Anyways, i'm done arguing. Sorry i offended you. :|

I was never instulted. I've had worse things said to me in person about my car. I can take it. It comes with the territory. And I never 'attacked' you personally. I did seem to latch on to your word placement of 'domestic', which for some reason people think domestic is better then foreign for some reason. I just get irrerated from always hearing that.

But I'm not worried about it. Like I've said, everyone has their opinion, and the Euro style is not for everyone...
skhighlighn

Forbidn wrote:

Your Focus Is A "Domestic"
Come on. The focus is a world car. They make it in europe, mexico, US, all over the place. Sure it started as a domestic but there's enough of a world community that it has gone beyond the "domestic" market. The styling can be influenced and expanded on what Europeans do with their model of the Ford Focus. Try not to be mindful of that when calling it a *gasp* 'domestic,' Ms. Fordbinadnf. The focus will bring world peace through fusion styling and stretched rubber!

(This post is written from the perspective of a kid who loves the focus and who's been raised on Mustangs, so take it with a brick of salt mo frer)
KF / 01 twilight blue zx3 / http://www.kylefletcher.com
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

A mach1 would suck at auto-x.

Seriously, have you ever tried to make a proper turn with that boat?
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
skhighlighn

Pappy wrote:A mach1 would suck at auto-x.

Seriously, have you ever tried to make a proper turn with that boat?
word. (shaker hood takes care of all the turning problems though) :shock: :D :shock: :D
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

The Focus is a European car that was brought to the US.

The Focus we finally got in 2000, was sold in Europe starting in 1998.

Not sure how to explain it much clearer than that. It's just sold under an american brand name.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________