Cindy Might Have Changed My Vote!!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
dartfork

Ugh! Politics has invaded this forum. Please don't post anymore politics or we'll all lose each others respect. Pitch Black, for shame.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

huuhhh. i woulda never figured. ill keep my veiws to ma self, but wow ,you go girl. i think its great to have a powerful figure with the same passion as most of us, its not gonna sway ma vote but its just a good feeling knowing that there are greater powers that we may be able to count on in the future. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

focinite wrote:huuhhh. i woulda never figured. ill keep my veiws to ma self, but wow ,you go girl. i think its great to have a powerful figure with the same passion as most of us, its not gonna sway ma vote but its just a good feeling knowing that there are greater powers that we may be able to count on in the future. 8)
Yeah, this is the rush she gets since she had to stop doing drugs, look it up, she was a major prescription druggie.

And talking about politics is important. If you don't care about how much gas costs, or how shitty the roads are, or how cops crack down on all drivers in Uni, yeah then politics is nothing to you. But all of those things are related to politics. Not talking about politics is a major issue in the US and the fact we want to ignore politics is a problem. Never complain about anything in the US if you are not at least interested in politics. Politicians shape our world, otherwise I'd be driving a Focus RS. Yeah, that's right, politicians block the sweetest cars in the world from our shores by making legislation against them and for 5mph bumpers, yuck.
Slower than your stock focus.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Louis Zerr wrote: Yeah, this is the rush she gets since she had to stop doing drugs, look it up, she was a major prescription druggie.
At least they were nice clean prescription drugs 8)
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Pitch Black

this had nothing to do with politics. i just thought it was a cool video.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

My only comment that I will ever make politically on this site is this:

If you feel you are electing a "leader" you are voting wrong. The office of the president is not a leadership role, it's not something you should look to for advice or making life decisions for you. It is a role of a final say of the majority of the people.
Much of the sad state of affairs we are in right now can be directly blamed on how we vote more so that who we vote for. Too many are voting for a leader and not a steward of our great nation.
Just take that into consideration when you do vote, every time.
--John
dartfork

focinite wrote:huuhhh. i woulda never figured. ill keep my veiws to ma self, but wow ,you go girl. i think its great to have a powerful figure with the same passion as most of us, its not gonna sway ma vote but its just a good feeling knowing that there are greater powers that we may be able to count on in the future. 8)
I care very much about politics. I was for a short while an elected representative of District 1 here in St. Paul. Its just politics is not the focus (no pun intended) of this group and most people on here (and just about everywhere else) have very little interest in government policy and politics yet they love to spout off drastic/radical opinions. That same person may be a great guy/gal, but my opinion of them will forever be darkened after I read/hear their sorry/naive ideas.
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Louis Zerr wrote: Yeah, this is the rush she gets since she had to stop doing drugs, look it up, she was a major prescription druggie.

And talking about politics is important. If you don't care about how much gas costs, or how shitty the roads are, or how cops crack down on all drivers in Uni, yeah then politics is nothing to you. But all of those things are related to politics. Not talking about politics is a major issue in the US and the fact we want to ignore politics is a problem. Never complain about anything in the US if you are not at least interested in politics. Politicians shape our world, otherwise I'd be driving a Focus RS. Yeah, that's right, politicians block the sweetest cars in the world from our shores by making legislation against them and for 5mph bumpers, yuck.
sorry Rod but if you think voting for a president (one way or the other) is going to change the price of gas, or roads, or how cops crack down on drivers on Uni then you have another thing coming. Shit like that is NOT going to change no matter who is in office as president. Also the Simple fact is the Focus RS isn't here because American's are cheap asses and no fucking way would a 2 door hatch that would cost about $35k here in the states sell, Ford and Ford alone is the reason the RS isn't here, not politics.

- Josh
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Sure and when legislation is passed that MN will conform to CARB rules we'll see who is bitchin while they are looking for a cat to bring their car back to stock so they can pass inspection.
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/displa ... 2/14/auto/
I do believe this idea was shelved, however it may come back. But whatever, politics doesn't affect us does it. And true those items may not change, but then again what if they get worse? Oh well, stay ignorant, ignorance is bliss. I won't post anything political anymore, Darwinism will take care of itself I guess.
Slower than your stock focus.
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Louis Zerr wrote:Sure and when legislation is passed that MN will conform to CARB rules we'll see who is bitchin while they are looking for a cat to bring their car back to stock so they can pass inspection.
I do believe this idea was shelved, however it may come back. But whatever, politics doesn't affect us does it. And true those items may not change, but then again what if they get worse? Oh well, stay ignorant, ignorance is bliss. I won't post anything political anymore, Darwinism will take care of itself I guess.
since when does CARB laws have anything to do with Uni, gas prices, ect.... as previously mentioned. It was only a matter of time before laws like PZEV/CARB requirements were introduced, nothing new there.

- Josh
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Louis Zerr wrote:Sure and when legislation is passed that MN will conform to CARB rules we'll see who is bitchin while they are looking for a cat to bring their car back to stock so they can pass inspection.
and if it does? i make more money!! ..." sorry sir i know its 1200 for a cat , but if you dont fix it then you dont drive" sounds like a good deal to me. plus my car passes a smog test perfectly. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
Steve@Tasca
Midget

We already went through the whole tailpipe sniff test, mirror under the car check for the cat, run it on the rollers and it died off after a few years. man was that a HUGE waste of taxpayers dollars.

You just keep posting your opinions, the site wouldn't be the same without them.

Everyones entitled to their own opinions.

Hey, Who wants to talk about religion :shock:
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

/ End thread please...
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Sucka612 wrote:/ End thread please...

LMAO........ Agreed :?

BTW Kev Your Sig. :shock:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"