Carbotech Engineering XP8 Brake Pads

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Brand new, taken out of the box but never installed. These are normally priced at $149 on Carbotech's site. I picked these up to start track racing a few years ago but that never happened and I'd like to get ride of them. I purchased these after a few conversations with SVOTA's legendary driving instructor, the late Gary K. Here's the description from Carbotech's site.

Carbotech XP8™ (1108™): A high torque brake compound with a wide operating temperature range (200°F-1350°F+). Carbotech XP8™ is the first of our racing compounds. Outstanding initial bite at race temperatures, high coefficient of friction, excellent modulation and release characteristics. Extremely high fade resistance, very rotor friendly with 100% non-corrosive dust. Excellent as a front brake pad for lighter ITA, ITB, ITC, SRF, H4, H5, and other cars that weigh less than 2,400lbs. Perfect for novice, intermediate and advanced track day (HPDE) use with any tire, and can still be driven safely to and from the track. There are several vehicles that use XP8™ on the street, autocross, and at track day (HPDE) events. Carbotech does NOT recommended XP8™ as a daily driven street pad due to elevated levels of dust and noise. XP8™ is also a great rear brake pad for almost any race car (Spec Miata-T1/T2/CMC). XP8™ is a great compound on the front & rear of most open wheel and sports racers.

$100 and they're yours, for $125 I'll throw in a new set of motorcraft rotors as well.
reconstruction.