whats your job?

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

thenamessean04 wrote: I work at Starbucks making 9.35 an hour and then have a second job working at my friend's dad's warehouse for 9 bucks an hour under the table. Tomorrow I go back to school at UW LaCrosse though. Oh well. Is anyone else astounded at the amount of money being taken out of our paychecks for Social Security? Too bad most of us are never going to get Social security...

so you're coming to tonights meet then right? =)
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

pappy sorry to hear that ..... tousley may noyt be far behinde
Image wink wink.....bitches
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

It was fucked. The vote to get it in was by like two people (part time brand new quick lane kids). Then denny would only negotiate to give us the green book rates. It was gay, we didn't vote strike so they where implemented. I sure as hell can't afford a $2 pay cut, plus paying union fees.... I know a lot of other guys are gonna be walking, I know a few other techs taking over a $5+ pay cut...
Nils
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

thats wrong..... i dont see how they can do that ... did biss get real slow or something :x
Image wink wink.....bitches
rossvt

lets see ....

owned a body shop......
a sign shop
and throughthe two shops i pinstriped bikes for 15 years a at
Sturgis SD. and other ralleys
and now may be a bad time but i now workat MAYO CLINIC as a comercial painter........ union .
i'll bet your thinking , age?
portfocus33

I work at the Kowlaskis in Woodbury making enough money to get me by i wish my 37hrs a week would get me more though those unions give good benefits but take a lot out of ya... but i go to school full time now so i am busy and broke.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

i'm a subcontracting laborer for a masonry company, we do brick and stone jobs and repairs, its cool that i have my own company name, but i get hit twice for taxes, once for being an employee and once for employer :( but the money's still good
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
streak

i work on the circulation desk in a medium sized public library.
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

I work for Ultimate Electronics. 8)
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I just recently ended a 16 year career in retail mamgement. :D
I'm in training to be an insurance auditor/inspector. It's an independant contractor position, and will be in business with my wife who does the same thing. It is going to be tight for a couple of months, but by November, we should be back up to speed. So, no more working nights, weekends, and holidays for me. No more 6 day work weeks for Christams, no more dealing with crazy people, no more retail crap. I hated it. I just could not afford to get out. Well, now I have found something with much greater potenital, and
the chance for a stable schedule/life. Word of advice, stay out of retail management. The pay can be decent, but the quality of life stinks.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

The user name pretty much says it all.

Ford parts sales, going on 12 years in parts and 16 in Ford, Lincoln-Mercury dealerships.

Of course 5 years at Tousley is equal to 10 years anywhere else.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
gheycobra
Car: 03' Cobra 7 05' WRX STi

I am a full-time student at the University of Eau Claire. I am majoring in Health Care Management. During the summers I work full time at a medical diagnosic company.