why dose every one want to steal my stuff

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

this week end my truck got broke into, they took a tent bag( the tent was right next to it), two crappy coats( left the nice carharts, the tools and bench grinder under the crappy coats), took my toy train set( child hood stuff), floor jacvk and stands, and a carpet cleaner.... why cant people just f@#$en leave my sh^& alone :evil:
Image wink wink.....bitches
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Theives suck. I'm sorry to hear about the invasion/theft of your property.
FOCI

sorry about that I'll bring it back tomorrow :oops:

that's a joke sorry your shit got stolen.
rossvt

the sadest thing besides losing it , is the worthless bastards will sell it for
1/10 of its value and be mad they didn't get more :evil: and .. ...should be shot for what they have done.... :shock: :evil: :evil: :cry: :x :x :?:

stop. :oops: ....... must think happy thoughts befor i kill again!!!!!!! :oops:

sorry some things just bother me more than others .
FOCI

and if they don't sell it they'll throw it in a ditch for fun. I hate thieves
focinite

hay thanks for the hugs......just playin,, unles your into that :lol: yeah teefs suck...must a been some kids cause the grinder was fairly huge...i wouldof stoll it
sc0tty8

This talk of stealing reminds me of one time....

I remember one time, I was living with some roomates, I had some of ym stereo equip in the car, and, had just bought a new HT reciever and disk changer that day. This was back when we where in high school, so, we where working burger king.

My dumb shit friend was working the front counter, and, this guy came in that we gave a ride home once when his car was on the side of the road. I did not really know the guy much, the friend knew him more...

My friend asked him if he could wash the car quick, and gave him money for the car wash. After I had found out that he let him take the car, as I heard my stereo bumping as the kid left with the car, I reamed him a new ass.

So later on, I go to the car to get my cd's, it was clsoing time, well, I notice the car sits higher in the rear, wtf. I look in the trunk. The fucker took the subs, amps, and 6x9's, left the reciver/changer and the deck.

I go inside and tell the manager I have to leave for the night, me and a my friend take off and go tot he kid's house, he is not home, his parents are home, and we tell them what happened.

His dad goes "well, he will be home by mid night, go ahead and put your car behind the hay rack and come on in". So, we come in, sit in the basement, talk to the parents some more, they are totally siding with us, as I am sitting there talking to the parents, I notice all of his dad's trophies, not bowling trophies, martial arts trophies, some as high as the room itself...

Well, the dip shit comes home, his dad asks him where he was and what he did. He lies to him. Then, he tells him to go to the basement and he sees us and is like "hi guys, whats up". I come right out and say where the fuck is my shit at? and he tries to play us saying he didn't know and bla bla bla. His dad smacks him up side the head and tells him to sit down and made him give me the keys to go thru the kids car(I like this kid's dad!). I go out to the car, find everytihng but the box. I noticed there where 4 packs of smokes in the door pocket and a game boy(I did not take these, should have).

So, I go back iside and his dad is like what ya find, I tell him, everything but my sub box. He asks his kid what happened to it, he says he never had it, his dad smacks him again and he says they threw it out the window. So, his dad asks me how much it was worth, I go, well, I made it, it was about 30$ for supplies and about 4 or 5 hours fo work. He says, follow me, lets go to dan's room(the kid's name).

We get in his room, he has a q-logic band pass box in there, empty, and asks if that is something that would work for me. I say yeah, but it is not the same box I had. He says, take it, anything else you want? As his dad starts pulling cd's out of his son's cd rack, he hands them to us and says here take these :shock: So we take them, he tried to give us his son's cd player, tv, play station and a bunch of other stuff, I just wanted my stuff back, but, the box was a nice touch.

On the way out, I ask his dad what we should do if he tries to jack out shit or anything, and, he goes, he won't, he turns to his son, and the kid flinches, and his dad says if he does, you know where we live.

I have not seen that kid since, I heard that when he hears about me and my friend he don't say anything, gets really quiet, so, I am guessing his dad did a number on him.....
focinite

man thats how it should be