With the New Year...

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

It's time to plan when we'll meet again. Do you guys want to get together sometime before spring? We can still do a monthly meet, I'll force myself to make it. I've been down in the Citiese these past 2 weekends and just now I'm thinking we should have planned something.

The alternator in my Mazda died so it looks like the Focus is going to be on the road until I have some body stuff done later this winter.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

hey, i have a good idea of how a meet could be laid out, i'm a member of the MNPOC(Minesota Probe/MX6 owners club, i used to own a 91 MX6 GT), and it seems like we get bored after a while of looking at the cars and something else needs to happen. we usually fioll the extra void with some x-box and maybe a couple beers, or install mods and what not, just a suggestion. btw, i own at halo :lol:
lets make this happen!
Lee
oh and P.S. i've been known to drive anywhere, so i'm always up for anything.
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
iamgod
has seen the light

another alternator dude...wtf? hey i am up for it we can have a contest for most salt resi on our car :shock:
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

iamgod wrote: another alternator dude...wtf? hey i am up for it we can have a contest for most salt resi on our car :shock:

Apparently I love going through alternators. I had to replace the alternator in my last car too. I think right now I may be the winner for salt residue. I drive 40 miles each way to work on a highway and haven't washed my car in a couple weeks. :twisted:
foc dis

:twisted: im down for what ever im done with school in one week:)!!!!!and ive got corbeau seats&3pt. retractable harnesses ,kamikaze 4-1 header,bosal flex,custom red indiglo guage faces, and a AEM cold air to install on the ride! hey IAMGOD i didnt forget about the adheasive for you bumper crack. ill pm next week with what to use.talk to all you focRS later!!!!--FOC DIS
foc dis killed a pine tree and a mail box=junkyard
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

I am down like Charlie Brown y0. Get some plans set up though, i won't be available in a couple of weeks because my HOUSE IS ALMOST DONE!!! 8) Then i will be moving of course. I think that is when i am gonna park the Focus for a week or two and tear that low flow intake mani off and swap 'er with the ported one i have.
iamgod
has seen the light

schweet thx FOC DIS...
FOCI

I'm down for a meet. I've got some 4 point harnesses I can't figure out how to instal maybe somebody here can help.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Louis Zerr wrote: I am down like Charlie Brown y0. Get some plans set up though, i won't be available in a couple of weeks because my HOUSE IS ALMOST DONE!!! 8) Then i will be moving of course. I think that is when i am gonna park the Focus for a week or two and tear that low flow intake mani off and swap 'er with the ported one i have.

We can have a Foci/help Rod's whimpy ass move and eat/drink gtg. Or not because moving sucks. :lol: I should know, I worked for Barret moving, and storage for like 2 years. :P
07 ST S.A.P.
foc dis

:P hey clean zx3 i did too for one summer--i was one of the cash whores-the work sucked but the cash was ohhhhsoooooo good!!!--foc dis
foc dis killed a pine tree and a mail box=junkyard