ROAD AMERICA pics 56k-no freakin way!!

Show off your pictures!!!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Wow! a bently speed 8!!!!!!!!!!! a bmw 2002 turbo!!!!!!!!!! i saw anderttie, but no chapprelles? i may need to make it to this one day.

hay whiles i have you here, whats the big deal behind the jensen interceptor? its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly! but that engine is frink huge!!!!
Image wink wink.....bitches
Steve@Tasca
Midget

focinite wrote:Wow! a bently speed 8!!!!!!!!!!! a bmw 2002 turbo!!!!!!!!!! i saw anderttie, but no chapprelles? i may need to make it to this one day.

hay whiles i have you here, whats the big deal behind the jensen interceptor? its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly! but that engine is frink huge!!!!
A few years ago Jim Hall was there with most of the Chapparals, You do realize there were only about 6 total Chapparal sports racers.

They are some of my favorites but they don't come out to play often.

The Jensen Interceptor had a Chrysler 440 in it, some were even all wheel drive.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

um the jensen intercepter is not a big car correct? with a 440 and awd back in the 60s! yeha i like the vac-u-sucker chapperal, a 3 speed that goes over 2 hundred!! the more lookin at the old stuff the more cool things i find. like that lotus and ford were good bed fellows whith corlina( pardon my brittish) and lotus built the vette zr-1 doch 5.7 v-8, and cosie and lotus made wicked ford racers, and most american cars suck in comparison to all that is brittish and anglo.
Image wink wink.....bitches