head and cam update (Dyno #s)

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Pitch Black

whats up all. Went to the dyno on mon. and got some interesting info. my highest hp # was a very low 140.5 :( . that sucked. but at around 5300 rpm there was a 10 hp drop. :?: so we didnt know what that was from so we looked at the sparkplugs. found out that the gap was 2 big so 3 and 4 were misfiring. so we fixed that after all the dyno runs were done so we looked at the graph and i should be doing 150 now that that is fixed. also. my air/fuel ratio was really high. i think it should be in the like 12/1 or something like that. im in the 18-19/1 area. so we plugged the computer in and found out that my injectors are running at the max and then some. so i called focus-central and dave (he knows me by my first name now, kinda sad) said they have this thing to help that. but he said if my injectors are running at the max i need new ones + this thing. he said the thing was $150, but i thought, hey, a new pro-m 70mm maf is only 200. so i did that. calibrated to 24 lb injectors that i got from fc. dave said i should be in the 160s to 170s by Friday. :D
andr182

Wow that's sweet man.
iamgod
has seen the light

what is your setup?