Sold***Roush turbo kit

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I picked up a partial Roush turbo kit off FJ a few weeks back. Since then, I have had to rethink that purchase and now I'm selling it. All the info can be found here: [img]http://forums.focaljet.com/power/582256 ... o-kit.html[/url].

The manifold is in excellent condition, the turbo is brand spankin new. Overall, the used parts are in good condition.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Last edited by HotRodWagon on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

Very very intrested. Only problem is money, :lol: Do you have a price in mind? Any chance you would split up? Looking mainly for the manifold...
Thanks!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

rabidcrow wrote:Very very intrested. Only problem is money, :lol: Do you have a price in mind? Any chance you would split up? Looking mainly for the manifold...
Thanks!

$1100. I can't split it up, as the rest of the parts only work with the manifold.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

ya, I kinda figured that... but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'll post again when I get my rebate check, and sell some stuff... I really want to go turbo this summer!
Thanks
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

rabidcrow wrote:ya, I kinda figured that... but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'll post again when I get my rebate check, and sell some stuff... I really want to go turbo this summer!
Thanks
Cool.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco