I'm here!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Awsome! Another site for me to waste my time on!
07 ST S.A.P.

Hey that makes two of us! Ummm isn't this what happened last time, just the three of us showed up?
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

that last post was me btw.
Dead10

Hello,

CleanZX3 I was the one at midway this past weekend. I also got your old headers.. I really Want to see under the hood of your car!...

Do you come out to midway alot?

L8r
Dead10
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4

Dead10 wrote: Hello,

CleanZX3 I was the one at midway this past weekend. I also got your old headers.. I really Want to see under the hood of your car!...

Do you come out to midway alot?

L8r
Dead10

I try and make out to midway when I can(2 kids). Next weekend, I might go friday. You should have followed me into the tcstangs lot, there were a bunch of sweet cars!My old headers, no wonder your car was so loud! It sounds nice, what kind of catback is that?
07 ST S.A.P.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4

Dead10, you should come to my brothers house on the 30th! that would make at least 4! My brother is inviting a couple of his vw friends, so it should be a good time.

My name is Roman by they way, sorry for not talking to you much at midway. I just didnt know what to say. Next time we should roll together.
07 ST S.A.P.
Dead10

Roman,

My name is Aron I think i am down for the bbq. a buddie and I make it down to midway almost every saterday night. we roll in his white wrx and my focus. we tend to hang out in the firestone parking lot with all the wrx owners.

later
Dead10
Focal_Nutz

Hey what's Up? Just got logged on to here.....Sweet to have a site for MN Foci people.....I haven't been to Midway for a few weeks, but I plan to shortly....What have all you been up too?