HELP! Need VSS plug. ASAP! Top dolla!

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

Hey all,
so I was dropping my trans (04 se 2.3, auto) this weekend, and forgot to unplug the VSS from right above when the CV's join the tranny.

Needless to say now there are just two bare wires there... I am looking for someone who has one they can cut off and sell to me. Or if you know where to buy just the pins, I might be able to get it to work...

Called the Ford dealer in Hastings, and they don't list a part number for it. Said I had to buy the whole harness, F that

Thanks everyone
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Call this guy, Al Ficker. He rebuilds focus's and has a personal focus grave yard in his yard (near you too in Hastings).

He can hook you up.

651-216-0899

Tell him Nils told you to call.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
rabidcrow

Thanks Pappy,
I will be giving him a call at lunch today
spots25

also, i'll bet ford does have the part, they just don't know it. When I needed a plug for something, the local ford dealer had this huge bundle of plugs, and you just had to match it. The new plug kit even came with clips to help reinforce the solder job
00' Kona
rabidcrow

Any idea on a part #? or something I can take to ford to help them find it?
Thanks
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Have you called Steve at Tousley yet?
Slower than your stock focus.
rabidcrow

I'm going to be stopping by Al's on the way home. He doesn't have any 2.3 autos, but I hope the 2.0 atoo uses the same vehicle speed sensor...

Thanks everyone for the input. God I love the internet :)
spots25

rabidcrow wrote:Any idea on a part #? or something I can take to ford to help them find it?
Thanks
bring it in to Ford if the thing with Al doesn't work out. My alternator plug was broke when I got my car, but a new plug was like $10
00' Kona
rabidcrow

OK, went to Al's last night, and I must say, this man is a focus expert! He had the part I was looking for, and one that I wasn't really looking for, lol. Great guy and great prices. I'm going to try and see if he can put me in an SVT...

Thanks all for the fast replies
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

rabidcrow wrote:OK, went to Al's last night, and I must say, this man is a focus expert! He had the part I was looking for, and one that I wasn't really looking for, lol. Great guy and great prices. I'm going to try and see if he can put me in an SVT...

Thanks all for the fast replies

He's the 'man' around here, for odd shit that is over priced from the dealer, or for parts you can't get anymore. I've been to him for parts probably a good 20 times in the last couple years I've known him. I think I may actually be running down there tommorow for some stuff...
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________