super charger install

For your Ford Focus related discussion
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Pappy wrote:
Sublimetime86 wrote:well I hope the luck of the MNfocus crew is with my car for the install :lol:
Anyone else on here have the powerworks SC?
No... It isn't to different from any other roots blower install (like a JRSC).

We have a Vortech, Jackson Racing, and Focus Sport and soon a gude turbo kit. You are our first Powerworks :)
sept the kit is bigger, the inter cooler, and blower hang down off the back side twords the block and axles. the jackson is up top by the valve cover.
Image wink wink.....bitches
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Sublimetime86 wrote:sounds good steve I'll take all three items, also could I order a set of the cup holders from you... :? the wife and I both lost one. I'll PM you the order and my cell number so you can call when everything is in. Oh hey can you still take my clutch back for a core charge credit....from a year ago :(
No problem on the core return as long as you have the boxes :)
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Sublimetime86
Car: 2013 grey se sedan

no joke...the boxes have been sitting in my trunk all year, and I just opened them up a few days ago to see what the hell they were. I'll bring those by too :D

BTW: November 14th the kit goes in!!!
Blue 2003 ZTS
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

focinite wrote:
Pappy wrote:
Sublimetime86 wrote:well I hope the luck of the MNfocus crew is with my car for the install :lol:
Anyone else on here have the powerworks SC?
No... It isn't to different from any other roots blower install (like a JRSC).

We have a Vortech, Jackson Racing, and Focus Sport and soon a gude turbo kit. You are our first Powerworks :)
sept the kit is bigger, the inter cooler, and blower hang down off the back side twords the block and axles. the jackson is up top by the valve cover.
I guess you've never seen or installed a JRSC then. The fucker hangs WAY down, its not just the part you see on top.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

o2designs wrote:Yes, but I don't think the mnfocus Boost Crew installed those blowers...alot of F/I has been installed in garages at home on this site, and not a problem with any of them.
As long as your name isn't Justin/Trahma ;)
umdivx

Sublimetime86 wrote:no joke...the boxes have been sitting in my trunk all year, and I just opened them up a few days ago to see what the hell they were. I'll bring those by too :D

So you doing the install yourself with help from here? or you having a shop install it?

- Josh
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

umdivx wrote:
o2designs wrote:Yes, but I don't think the mnfocus Boost Crew installed those blowers...alot of F/I has been installed in garages at home on this site, and not a problem with any of them.
Well, it ran. Its what was done with it after the install that shot it down....lol
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?

o2designs wrote:
umdivx wrote:
Well, it ran. Its what was done with it after the install that shot it down....lol
It also ran for 50k miles boosted before any problem with the blower. Things wear out, I can't really rip on Justin for that one ;)

umdivx

yea you can its called maintenance to prolong its live.

- Josh
focinite

no , i saw the pullys after the first mishap. the belt did a number on them, they looked bent, could be why the alts kept fryin. plus that kit has manuel belt tensioners( cus those work great after a new serp belt streaches a bit)
Sublimetime86

umdivx wrote:
Sublimetime86 wrote:no joke...the boxes have been sitting in my trunk all year, and I just opened them up a few days ago to see what the hell they were. I'll bring those by too :D

So you doing the install yourself with help from here? or you having a shop install it?

- Josh
I'm going to have DB performance do the install. I've only done small installs on my car and I want to have the peace of mind knowing everything is done right.
Blue 2003 ZTS
focinite

thats why you do it your self!!! or live in the techs pocket and annoy the crap outta him, that way you know its done right!! :lol:
Sublimetime86

GRRRR so the guys at DB are balls deep on the install and they notice a few parts missing from my kit, then they notice the kit is for an 02.... GRRRRRRRRRR. does anyone know of a shop that has done alot of focus SC installs? So DB can talk with them. Did powerworks go out of buisness? Cuzz they are not answering there phones at all. OH my head :? oh my poor car! :(
Blue 2003 ZTS
umdivx

What do you mean "they noticed is was for an 02"? If your car is a Zetec, Manual, its pretty much universal. There isn't any difference between an 00 and a 04 Zetec manual setup (minus the intake from the early 00's)

- Josh
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?

Sublimetime86 wrote:GRRRR so the guys at DB are balls deep on the install and they notice a few parts missing from my kit, then they notice the kit is for an 02.... GRRRRRRRRRR. does anyone know of a shop that has done alot of focus SC installs? So DB can talk with them. Did powerworks go out of buisness? Cuzz they are not answering there phones at all. OH my head :? oh my poor car! :(
Have them call Randy at Focus Sport.

There contact info should be on Focus Sports website.