ATT: trahma

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
andr182

Hey dude,
Did you move to Duluth? Cause last time I remember u said u live in Wisconsin.

I might be going down to Duluth this weekend for vacation. Hope we can have a chance to get together. I plan to stay for 1-2 days there.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

I actually live in Superior, Wisconsin which is right across from Duluth (separated by a bridge). I actually work in Duluth and just north in Two Harbors. Essentially, rent is cheaper in Wisconsin. If you're on your way up here I'd definitely be up for getting together. Let me know when you'll be here and we can figure out when a good time to meet is.
andr182

I am going with some of my friends here. We plan to go to Duluth on Saturday. So I think we are goin to stay there till Monday afternoon.

OOO... know any interesting place to visit there? I know there is an imax theater.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

andr182 wrote: I am going with some of my friends here. We plan to go to Duluth on Saturday. So I think we are goin to stay there till Monday afternoon.

OOO... know any interesting place to visit there? I know there is an imax theater.

Well the "strip" where most people take their cars is Canal Park (where the IMax is) Skyline drive is fun as hell if you're looking for a curvy road but learn it first, it's a curvy road next to a cliff so you don't want to slide off of it =)

The IMax is a good time, there's Park Point if you drive across the lift bridge and go straight. It's pretty much a park with a beach, volleyball, and a few other things. Places I go to eat are Grandma's Sports Garden, Timberlodge (expensive but awesome steak), or Little Angies Cantina (for mexican). Those are all down in Canal Park.

If you're looking for a night club to go to (all 21+), I'll be DJing at the Sports Garden on Saturday night (provided I'm still in town), Odyssey's in Superior is also big. For pool check out Sharks on Superior St (in Duluth), or Lucky's in Superior.

If it turns out I'll be in town, I'll PM you my cell # later today and we can meet up somewhere.
andr182

Yeah PM me your cell #. But I don't guarantee I'll be there, cause yesterday my @#$! friends told me they are not goin.

Cool man, you're DJing in a club. I still have couple months dude to 21 :( .

Thanks for mentioning those places.