http://www.rockfallsraceway.com/

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.

Whos Gonna Go?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:32 am

Yes
No votes
No
20%
Maybe
80%

Total votes: 5
stilzvilesvt

Kindof confusing, cause sport compacts are allowed at any fun race, but the first fun race is on the 7th, and the first date for sport compacts is the 15th? or is that the sport compact only date? whatever I'm planning on going on the 7th. Anyyone else in?

Spring is here and Rock Falls Raceway is getting ready to open for its first event of 2007!! Here are the details:

Saturday, April 7 -- Fun Race

Gates Open at 7:30 a.m.
Time Trials at 9 a.m.
Eliminations at 1 p.m.
Come out and race for money or for trophies for the same price -- $40.
Fun Races are open to ALL Racers (but no electronics are allowed)!!
Race in Street Eliminator (13.00 and slower) or King of the Hill (12.99 and quicker) Trophy Class. Win 2 rounds and win a trophy!!

Race in our Pro ET Class for money. The payout is $250/Win; $100/RU & $50/Semis. No Electronics Allowed (i.e., throttle stops, delay boxes or stutter boxes). Increased payout with 65 cars or more.

Free Consolation Race starting after the completion of 2nd round of all regular class eliminations. Payout is $100/Win; $50/RU. Final 4 racers receive trophies.

IMPORTANT TECH UPDATE: Effective 1/1/07 Snell 95 Helmets will no longer be valid for use in drag racing. Please check your helmet and if you have a Snell 95 you will need to replace it prior to competing in any competition at any NHRA sanctioned racetrack. The Snell 95 helmets are expired and no exceptions will be made for use of this model of helmet if you are running 13.99 and quicker in the 1/4 mile or 8.59 in the 1/8th mile. Acceptable helmets are the Snell K-98, Snell 2000 and Snell 2005. Please also remind your fellow racers to check their helmets as well!! Thanks.

Imports/Sport Compact Cars

We are very excited about the 2007 racing season for the Import/Sport Compact Cars here at Rock Falls Raceway. We have some great programs for our Sport Compacts -- just check it out below!!

Reminder to All Sport Compacts -- Sport Compacts are allowed to race at any of the following events at the Rock which include: Fun Races, Bracket Races, Test Days and Bonanza Races.

This year we have 5 events scheduled for just the Import/Sport Compact Cars. The schedule for 2007 is as follows:

Sunday, April 15 (Rain Date Saturday, May 12)
Sunday, June 10
Saturday, July 28
Saturday, September 15
Sunday, October 7 (Rain Date Sunday, October 21)

All races are open to any import/sport compact car. NO CAMAROS, FIREBIRDS, MUSTANGS or CORVETTES ARE ALLOWED TO RACE at a Sport Compact Racing Event!!

Time Trials begin at 9 a.m.
Eliminations at 1 p.m.

Cost is just $40 for car & driver -- Race for money in the Quick 16 or trophies - same price!!
Spectators $10

Win 2 rounds, win a trophy in regular competition.
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
Pitch Black

i really want to go to some of those. a guy on [FJ] just did a high 13 with 10 lbs of boost. i want to do some low 12s :twisted:
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Whenever I've run out there, I've run on sport compact days. If I remember right they are cheaper, plus you get to beat on hondas all day ;) I have a few trophys from there too, haha.

I don't think I'll be out there running for a while. My car isn't fast enough (in my eyes) to waste the time on the 1/4 strip yet.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
focusjosh

i would like to go i think my friend and I are going to bring our bikes out there and watch some races....
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

I like the fun races. The SC races are always busy.

07 ST S.A.P.
Pitch Black

i went to a fun day a long time ago, and it was alot of fun
starconvoy2
All Cammed Up

I should take my auto and see how it does. Then once I do the 6 speed swap I will go back and compare!!
"Your banned bitch cams."
An STI against a MX5 stands no chance...Kill # 1
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

starconvoy2 wrote: I should take my auto and see how it does. Then once I do the 6 speed swap I will go back and compare!!

do it!