FIRE!!!

Show off your pictures!!!
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Alright, when I got home tonight, the kids across the street were outside screwing around. Throwing crap into the street. What ever. What else is new. Well, I get on the computer to upload some pics for Zero and I, checking forums. All of a sudden I hear a crackling noise. Think nothing of it. They are using fireworks or something. It keeps going for like 2 minutes. Well, WTF? HAIL? RAIN? Since the computer is 5 feet from the front door, I lean back, look out the front door, and theres a fucking huge ass fire!!! The garage to the house across the street is ablaze. So I grab my camera and took some pics. Fire trucks show up and got the fire out pretty quick. Now I have a bunch of douchebags standing in my yard, looking across the street....

Heres the pics....

I normally park in the driveway right were that SUV(lower right corner) pulled up into my driveway. Luckily since I saw the kids outside, I pulled all the way up in the driveway. That dick woulda prob backed into me...

Not sure what happend, but I have reasons to believe they were wiring in eurotails, and had extra lightbulbs wrapped in foam....
Damn, fire seems to be following me lately...LOL
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Eleanor Focus

I had a grass fire right by my house tonight, lots of fires going on :?

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article ... yid=249173

Acres Charred In Brush Fire Near Rockford, Minn.
(WCCO) A brush fire Monday night near Rockford, Minn. charred between 75 and 100 acres of land but no structure damage or injuries were reported.

The fire started around 5:30 p.m. near Highway 92 southeast of Rockford and quickly spread to Highway 55. Witnesses said the fire started from the sparks of a train from a Canadian Pacific rail line.

The fire stopped the trains for about three hours and it took firefighters more than an hour to get the main fire out. They continued to work on hot spots throughout the evening.

Two homes and one farm house were evacuated but everyone was back home Monday night.

Seven fire departments and more than 80 firefighters responded to the blaze.
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

o2designs wrote: Not sure what happend, but I have reasons to believe they were wiring in eurotails, and had extra lightbulbs wrapped in foam....
Damn, fire seems to be following me lately...LOL

:lol: Cool pics citizen Kyle. Way to laugh at stupid kids
Pitch Black

i love fire :twisted:
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

It's coming after Rattles...

Nice shot kyle, hahaha.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
mars

great shot of the fire!! those would go great wit a local newspaper front page!!! LOL
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

HAHA, some reporters were outside this morning video taping the remains of the garage and interviewing our old fart neighbors. Little did they know I had acutal pics of the fire before everyone got there...HAHA

There ain't much left of the garage. All morning people have been walking by, and stopping and looking at the garage. One couple stopped and gawked while their dog took a shit in their yard. Talk about insult to injury...LOL
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

make some money out of the photos...!! :twisted: :lol:
TQ is addictive
roovy
I <3 my Zero

I saw the post "Fire" and I assumed it was your car again. Silly me :wink: