WTB: ZTS Mach Audio Headlights

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
Focal_Nutz

Anyone out there know of a place to pick up a pair? or anyone know of a person getting rid of them? I really want them but am not looking to spend 700 dollars on them???? :? :lol: :?
Focal_Nutz

Thanks a lot dead.....Just emailed him, hopefully he will come through.

Mucho Thanks...

B
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

If this guy doesn't work out for you I have a couple connections I can probably hook you up with. Just let me know...
Focal_Nutz

Well I have been talking to him, and he says the ballast(bulb) mount is broke, he said it is common....And that he could fix it or I could fix it, it is that easy, Just waiting to see what that all entails.....But for sure Trahma if that doesn't work out I will definetly be in touch for details, I got the money for em....just waiting to see what kind of price I will be paying.....Are they hard to install?
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Focal_Nutz wrote: Well I have been talking to him, and he says the ballast(bulb) mount is broke, he said it is common....And that he could fix it or I could fix it, it is that easy, Just waiting to see what that all entails.....But for sure Trahma if that doesn't work out I will definetly be in touch for details, I got the money for em....just waiting to see what kind of price I will be paying.....Are they hard to install?

With 4 of us generously taking our time it took 4 hours, ideally it shouldn't take more than a couple if do it yourself. It's soldering some wires together, splicing into your foglamps, then putting it all in.
Focal_Nutz

trahma wrote:
Focal_Nutz wrote:Well I have been talking to him, and he says the ballast(bulb) mount is broke, he said it is common....And that he could fix it or I could fix it, it is that easy, Just waiting to see what that all entails.....But for sure Trahma if that doesn't work out I will definetly be in touch for details, I got the money for em....just waiting to see what kind of price I will be paying.....Are they hard to install?

With 4 of us generously taking our time it took 4 hours, ideally it shouldn't take more than a couple if do it yourself. It's soldering some wires together, splicing into your foglamps, then putting it all in.

Damn...That isn't to bad.....Though I would need some help doing that....Is there a price range that I should try and stay in for those lights?...or how much can you get them for?
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Focal_Nutz wrote:
trahma wrote:
Focal_Nutz wrote:Well I have been talking to him, and he says the ballast(bulb) mount is broke, he said it is common....And that he could fix it or I could fix it, it is that easy, Just waiting to see what that all entails.....But for sure Trahma if that doesn't work out I will definetly be in touch for details, I got the money for em....just waiting to see what kind of price I will be paying.....Are they hard to install?

Damn...That isn't to bad.....Though I would need some help doing that....Is there a price range that I should try and stay in for those lights?...or how much can you get them for?

There was a guy at hella offering to get a few sets for Focus guys a while back for $350 a set if I remember correctly. Then yoiu're looking at about $65 in various harnesses and wires to hook it up. I wouldn't spend more than $500 on a set now as you can probably find a used set in the $400-$500 range now.
03' ZX3

I dont understand, if ford makes the mach audio zts, why cant we just get the wiring harness off of that. Or would you have to rewire the whole car?
trahma
has a blownup bomb

03' ZX3 wrote: I dont understand, if ford makes the mach audio zts, why cant we just get the wiring harness off of that. Or would you have to rewire the whole car?

The plug for the headlamp is different in the Mach/03 SVT. To get around this, you need a harness from ford (to plug into the existing output) and then a harness from VW which matches up with the plug on the HID Headlamp. To connected the Ford and VW harness you solder the wires together (much like a stereo harness)
Dead10

trahma
has a blownup bomb

damn, that's an insane deal!