Dang...

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
jutzb

More sad foci news - - my car was egged Saturday night while in a driveway in Menomonie, then i noticed Monday that car hood is damaged and bent in several places - clearly done by a human being ...grrrr.....it could have been the same night, but i have no idea, it wasnt till after the car was washed (cuz of the eggs) that I noticed the damage.

~Jutz
01 Rain Forest Green ZX3
Mods: trailer hitch, Bomz/AEM/K&N CAI, custom windshield banner, SVT nightshaded front grill, clear bumper lights.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

wtf? seems like we got a lot of foci hater lately :evil:
dang dude..how bad is it? hopefully your insurance cover them,...
TQ is addictive
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

That sucks... vandalizing someone's car makes no sense, so messed up.
jutzb

well, i thought about going through insurance, but then it would be the only body panal that wasnt scratched, dented, etc..granted this is worse....so i guess its going to stay that way. I already put the stock grill back on...maybe trying to stand out was a bad plan.
01 Rain Forest Green ZX3
Mods: trailer hitch, Bomz/AEM/K&N CAI, custom windshield banner, SVT nightshaded front grill, clear bumper lights.
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

What was wrong with the nightshaded grill? Any plans for a carbon fiber hood?
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Yeah, Foci got hit hard this winter huh, and its still not over.

I noticed the other night, that one of my fog lights were out. So I bought a bulb today and going to replace it. I got under there, and the whole bulb was pulled out of the fog light, cracking it. So I had to take a fog light off my old bumper. After I got that done and fixed, I noticed teh bumper was hanging on one end, and the fender was bent out away from teh headlight. So I fixed the fender, but the bumper still hangs, along with both fender well covers shattered. AND, I found a nice crease in the passenger side door. So its been a fun day for discovering damage on teh Kona. :x
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

Damn, this winter OWNED us
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

No crap. And peope wonder why I store my car in the winter. Its not always what I'm afraid I'll do when I get a weird bug up my ass, but the other dipshits, blind in one eye, and tunnel vision in the other, on the cell phone, rapping in their shitty 88'Camry.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
mars

that sucks, i got hit pretty hard in wausau WI last year, luckily they had a 24hr car wash..... gotta clean that shit quick and it's a PITA!!!!!!!!! man u also got a damaged hood also, hopfully you can get it fixed!
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
jutzb

Well each of the 4 attachements for the grill are busted off, it was kinda just sitting there because of the wiring harnesses keeping it there. As for the hood, and anythign on that car - I am done. Its too late, too much damage on the car to even start, and its got 70,000 miles...its due for more issues.

~Jutz
01 Rain Forest Green ZX3