Fucking Thieves

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

whats up with all these punks stealin head units. lucky they didnt steal the whole car. still sucky though... speedy recovery
TQ is addictive
98gsxltd

hey dmoney where at? i live downtown so its kinda not well lit, now youve got me worried.

sorry to hear pappy i had that happen to my last car, took my whole system, plus they did 2k worth of damage.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Why break in for a fucking radio? Its not like radios are expensive now days?
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
D-Money

haha no it was when i was workin at kfccccc at like 930pm
roovy
I <3 my Zero

Thanks guys. Im there every weekend and cant park in the garage so now Im paranoid. Thats why I just want to replace it with a factory deck, so theres nothing valuable in there! Even though they were stupid enough not to take the cash in the ash tray or the ipod accessories in the glove box. And you would think the three dogs in the house who bark at everything would have heard a window being smashed, but theyre useless! I thought the factory alarm's purpose was to go off if a car was broken into....guess I had it all wrong. So yeah, thanks for the support. See you guys at Thursdays meet!! :D
mars

wow i guess u got a shitty factory alarm or it's messed up somehow... i know wit my car the alarm dont do shit when the windows are smashed or the car is hit, but it sure works when the door is opened!!!
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
jutzb

hey, I have my stock stereo with cd player - i could loan it to you if you want!

let me know!

~Brandon
01 Rain Forest Green ZX3
Mods: trailer hitch, Bomz/AEM/K&N CAI, custom windshield banner, SVT nightshaded front grill, clear bumper lights.