Saturday Jan. 20

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

mine turns out to be boostin 5psi not 7 as i thought it would be

TQ is addictive
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

ahh, it on the lower setting or however that works?

turn that shit up!
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

yea looks like it's on low apparently. I cant remember which hose to mess in order to boost 7/8psi. andr182 showed me once and cant remember n e more.. :roll:
TQ is addictive
stilzvilesvt

yea, so, I never got mine in the email. it sucks. but yes pappy I am a bit dissapointed, but I just remember an IS300 trying to play on 94, and I remember how pissed off he was when he wasn't getting away at all :lol: . So the dissapointment kinda fades away. Yes spray coming soon, just have to hook it up, I have all the parts for it. air/fuel, bottle, purge, lines, ect. Just have no clue how to install it. hehe. That and I'm still planning on gutting her cleaning all the matting out then recarpeting it with no rear seats and 2 fresh front seats. So if anyone can find a good deal on a couple of nice seats, hit me up, cause then I can sell the seats I got to eleanor.
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
Eleanor Focus

mmm blue svt seats, what are you looking to get, racing seats, SVT recaros?
Eleanor Focus

stilzvilesvt wrote: yea, so, I never got mine in the email. it sucks. but yes pappy I am a bit dissapointed, but I just remember an IS300 trying to play on 94, and I remember how pissed off he was when he wasn't getting away at all :lol: . So the dissapointment kinda fades away. Yes spray coming soon, just have to hook it up, I have all the parts for it. air/fuel, bottle, purge, lines, ect. Just have no clue how to install it. hehe. That and I'm still planning on gutting her cleaning all the matting out then recarpeting it with no rear seats and 2 fresh front seats. So if anyone can find a good deal on a couple of nice seats, hit me up, cause then I can sell the seats I got to eleanor.