ac3

For your Ford Focus related discussion
FOCI

So is the turbo limited by horespower or psi? and could a bigger turbo just be purchased later if I want more power? I've decided to get one after my tranny just wondering. And who has a dyno in this state?
andr182

Yes it's limited to hp. I think 220-225 whp is about the max you will want to make with the AC3. I don't know if Aerocharger wants to make the turbo upgrade, I emailed them last time but it bounced back to me :? . I mean they are very hard to reach, I tried to call them but no one ever picked up the phone :( .
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

BEGI...Corky Bell's place, sells a Garrett T28 retrofit for the Aerocharger.
I don't know the price though. Also, his kit is designed after the Aerocharger set up. He purchased Aerocharger's Focus...
andr182

HotRodWagon wrote: BEGI...Corky Bell's place, sells a Garrett T28 retrofit for the Aerocharger.
I don't know the price though. Also, his kit is designed after the Aerocharger set up. He purchased Aerocharger's Focus...

Is this true HotRod? I am really looking forward to do a turbo upgrade. I should save some money now. :) BTW do you have the source on the internet?