95 Eclipse GSX 108k

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
Dead10

I have a chance at this car

My Family Insurance broker is selling this car and I know for a fact its so bone stock its sick! I am going to look at it tonight! damn and i just bought alot of stuff for a turbo focus..........

mabey i will just keep the gsx for my winter car :roll: Thats what i was looking for when i found this car

Dead10

ps why shouldn't i buy this car?
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

I'd love to get my hands its counter part.... and AWD Eagal Talon, I've seen one were the guy was running one with a turbo setup, Nitrus, totaly new axels, drive shaft, ect...

The engine dyno'd at 275hp without the turbo or Nitrus, on the stand after the head was ported and polished, and new cams, cam gears, roller rockers, light weight lifters, and a bored block with 4 thousanths over pistons. He's running his turbo at 10psi and a 100 shot of Nitrus. I've seen him do mid 9's in the quarter mile in brainard.

now I wish I had that car
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Dead10 wrote: I have a chance at this car

My Family Insurance broker is selling this car and I know for a fact its so bone stock its sick! I am going to look at it tonight! damn and i just bought alot of stuff for a turbo focus..........

mabey i will just keep the gsx for my winter car :roll: Thats what i was looking for when i found this car

Dead10

ps why shouldn't i buy this car?

How much turbo stuff did you buy for the focus?

I would get the gsx!
07 ST S.A.P.
Dead10

Turbo related parts

SCT
Toms Stainless Manifold
Crower Rods
Ford racing Head
SVTL Heat exchanger
Vortech Mustang resivor
Vortech LS1 Intercooler

But the car has alot of cancer on it. in the fenderwells and on the hatch.
Not as clean as he told me on the phone but all fixiable.

Engine pulls good and shifting good. Car feels tight. He replaced the engine at 85k (sound like crank walk) but wasnt sure why. He is the second owner.

But A buddie asked me if i really wanted a second project car or a winter/utility car. I think this car would be nice for a project car but not so sure about the winter car.

Argh.. Need to drink some more beer and mull this over........

Dead10