A few shots of my focus

Show off your pictures!!!
98gsxltd

Just over 1 year ago i did my first mod, heres whats happened in the past 12 months.

Current Modifications: Jackson Racing Supercharger with Big Boost Kit, Diablo Tune, Venom Camgears w/Massive bolts, Ford Racing Spark plug wires w/ 1 step colder plugs, Svt Header/flex/flexback exhaust, Focus Central Off Road Pipe, Custom Iceman intake w/ K&N filter, Focus Sport front & rear stress bars, ZXTuner short throw shifter, Svt shocks/struts/springs, Eibach rear swaybar, euro upper & lower grills, custom painted headlights, usa spec ipod interface, Autometer boost gauge.

Coming Soon: Clutch/flywheel package, Methanol/water injection, springs, wheels, tinted windows and so much more!

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me out over the past year especially:
Karl from Massive Speed System
Ray from McNews automotive
zx34me (aaron)
infraredsvtf (scot)
BlackDeath (mike)
and everyone who has helped me on this great site!
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

Can you say sleeper? Nice ride and props to you giving out props for help. So many people have helped me with my car as well.
98gsxltd

yeah unfortunately none of them are members here, but they deserve thanks none the less.
D-Money

k since we both live in winona how bout i check that out in person
98gsxltd

sounds good dmoney, do you go to wsu? also im going to try and get together a lacrosse meet in a few weeks here are you interested?
D-Money

haha nah im going to be a senior at the high school here
i would be down for going to la crosse for sure
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

nice sleeper you got there. dynoed yet?
TQ is addictive
98gsxltd

nope ill be going to the diablo shop south of the cities this wekened if i can though for a custome tune and dyno.