Optima RED TOP battery

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
alien

SOLD!!!!
Last edited by alien on Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

fiddy bucks huh.... yeah to get mine in i moved that short little groun up to the core support ther is a metal tab that tuches body in it. but hells yeah 50 for a red top...come on peeps jump on this and he will deliver loacaly ,,, you cant beat that mit a stick( i paid 117 for mine)yah.
Image wink wink.....bitches
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Hay Dave,
How's things going? You still rockin the old subaru or you find something else? I still got the car and she's running awsome, just a little rough with the coil overs and 18's but other than that I love it.

- Josh
alien

focinite wrote: fiddy bucks huh.... yeah to get mine in i moved that short little groun up to the core support ther is a metal tab that tuches body in it. but hells yeah 50 for a red top...come on peeps jump on this and he will deliver loacaly ,,, you cant beat that mit a stick( i paid 117 for mine)yah.

....so is that yes that you want it?
alien

umdivx wrote: Hay Dave,
How's things going? You still rockin the old subaru or you find something else? I still got the car and she's running awsome, just a little rough with the coil overs and 18's but other than that I love it.

- Josh

Hey Josh.....I do still have the Subaru but I bought my parents 2000 ZTS off them for my car now....I also bought a new toy (Ducati Monster) so I will not be messing with this Focus past oil changes and such. The Subaru is for sale actually if you may want a CHEAP winter car. I saw the pic of your new baby by the way.....congrats on having such an angel!!!!!!
Dave
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

I am interested in the battery

also, interested in the subaru, AWD FTW
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

alien wrote:
focinite wrote:fiddy bucks huh.... yeah to get mine in i moved that short little groun up to the core support ther is a metal tab that tuches body in it. but hells yeah 50 for a red top...come on peeps jump on this and he will deliver loacaly ,,, you cant beat that mit a stick( i paid 117 for mine)yah.

....so is that yes that you want it?
ummmm i said i paid 117 for ........MINE....... hello mc fly..... :lol: j/k no i got a red top wit the 9 hour reserve, dont need another quite yet. 50 bucks is a hell of a deal though. just trying to help :oops:
Image wink wink.....bitches
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

alien wrote:
umdivx wrote:Hay Dave,

- Josh

Hey Josh.....I do still have the Subaru but I bought my parents 2000 ZTS off them for my car now....I also bought a new toy (Ducati Monster) so I will not be messing with this Focus past oil changes and such. The Subaru is for sale actually if you may want a CHEAP winter car. I saw the pic of your new baby by the way.....congrats on having such an angel!!!!!!
Dave

I'd love a winter beater but the wife said no on the right away when i bought your car. I wouldnt mind having a Sedan again, I do miss mine but I love this car too.

Thanks for the kid, she's awsome, I am gonna have her wrenching on teh car with me before you know it. hehe.

Are you still working at the bike shop?

- Josh
alien

zurno wrote: I am interested in the battery

also, interested in the subaru, AWD FTW

Cool...you have first dibbs on the battery....let me know and we can get it set up.
The Sube is a winter BEATER for sure!!!!! but no winter has ever slowed it down....I will send you more exact info later as I am at work....let me know on the battery!!!