Now that we have a Site, next comes the T-Shirt

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Focal_Nutz

So I am thinking, what would be better than if when we showed up at places and shit, to support our club....Ya know....maybe a small sticker, and T-shirts.....I definetly have a design for the back of it....the front I am still thinking about, any ideas....

The back will read: Don't Foc with us!

Now isn't that the shit? :twisted:
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

My girl says cool as long as it is wettable! I am down with a shirt or some sort of sticker to pimp this site. Someone design something to that goes well on both the ZX3 and sedan.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

Louis Zerr wrote: My girl says cool as long as it is wettable! I am down with a shirt or some sort of sticker to pimp this site. Someone design something to that goes well on both the ZX3 and sedan.

and the ZX5 ;)
*edit* anyone remember the mnsc shirt with the two celica outlines? maybe something like that with the zx3,zx5,sedan and wagon outlined?*edit*
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Louis Zerr wrote: My girl says cool as long as it is wettable! I am down with a shirt or some sort of sticker to pimp this site. Someone design something to that goes well on both the ZX3 and sedan.

Wettable like you can see boobies when it gets wet? Or wettable where you cant see boobies when its wet? I already know the answer, I just like thinking, and talking about boobies. :P

A shirt would be cool. I would like to see a ford blue oval with mnfoc.net in it. A sticker would be neat, as long as its not huge.
07 ST S.A.P.
Focal_Nutz

Yeah no doubt, well I work on some sketches....Although I am no picasso, I have done a couple designs. Others should do the same, Maybe have a the Ford oval on the front with MNFOC in the middle...and on the back....have it say "Don't FOC with Us."
Dead10

Call me Old but i dont like the idea of Don't FOC with Us. But if we do it i can ware a shirt over the back

How about long sleeve? I love long sleeve shirts =)

Dead10
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Yeah Roman you met my girl, she like to show them things off. She has been DQ'd from 2 wet t-shirt contests before they started for having too big a honkers!

Oh an i menat the stickers should look good on the cars and outlines of both the zx3 and sedan would be damn cool too.