Strub Motorsports Focus WI lic 689GHY Have you seen me

Show off your pictures!!!
Strubmotorsports
Car: 2003 Ford Focus ZX3 SC

I Have put 70k on in the last 2 years in the metro area Have you seen me????

:lol: :lol: :lol: Catch me if u can!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Graphite ZX3 VFstage 2 Supercharger intercooled, Crower stage 2 forced ind cams, Crower Valve Springs, 9:1 pistons, Fidanza timing gears, Eagle Rods, Extensive Head porting and machined, 9:1 pistons, Fidanza timing gears, Eagle Rods ect..
mars

so ur new here eh?? WELCOME TO MNFOCUS CLUB buddy.... nice ride... i like the supercharger setup... real clean.... hope to meet u at upcoming meets soon.....
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

12 PSI and no intercooler? that's ballsy man. nice ride!
reconstruction.
sc0tty8

I want that hood, I can't find a cowl hood :cry:
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I don't think I've seen you, Nice ride.

You should try to make the upcoming Porkys meet.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
skhighlighn

WTF!??!? a supercharged focus in my hometown and I've never seen it ... WTF MATE?!?!? lol. do you have underbodies? you should go light up some of the v dub gangs in hudson - they're hilarious.
KF / 01 twilight blue zx3 / http://www.kylefletcher.com
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

lol, you bastards should start coming to the mnsc east meet
Strubmotorsports

skhighlighn wrote: WTF!??!? a supercharged focus in my hometown and I've never seen it ... WTF MATE?!?!? lol. do you have underbodies? you should go light up some of the v dub gangs in hudson - they're hilarious.

Do you know matt kirkie and and I think its Nick they both have vw's I dont hang out with them but I have seen them around I have also seen a couple more, I haven't paired against any of them since the SC. I live right behind the bowling alley by freedom.
Graphite ZX3 VFstage 2 Supercharger intercooled, Crower stage 2 forced ind cams, Crower Valve Springs, 9:1 pistons, Fidanza timing gears, Eagle Rods, Extensive Head porting and machined, 9:1 pistons, Fidanza timing gears, Eagle Rods ect..
Strubmotorsports

sc0tty8 wrote: I want that hood, I can't find a cowl hood :cry:

I found the hood on ebay came unpainted and took some work to get it to fit right.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I've heard about your car. I have a buddy who is a mechanic at stillwater ford, drives a red stock ZX5 SVT, always talks about these upgraded hudson foci. I haven't seen any of ya.

I live prolly three mi. from ya.
Let me know where you guys hang out, I'll drive over and see the WI foci.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?

wait a sec, actually I think I have seen you. Does some chick ever drive your car? I thought I saw one just like yours in hudson up off carmichael one day, but a girl was driving it.

skhighlighn

Strubmotorsports wrote:
skhighlighn wrote:WTF!??!? a supercharged focus in my hometown and I've never seen it ... WTF MATE?!?!? lol. do you have underbodies? you should go light up some of the v dub gangs in hudson - they're hilarious.

Do you know matt kirkie and and I think its Nick they both have vw's I dont hang out with them but I have seen them around I have also seen a couple more, I haven't paired against any of them since the SC. I live right behind the bowling alley by freedom.

yeah i know matt - haven't seen him for a few years. they all have nice cars, i just hate it when they pass me and my lack of supercharger. i'll be in hudson sparatically over summer, i live in menomonie for school, work in burnsville, and stay in hudson sometimes ... so yeah. cool.
Strubmotorsports

Pappy wrote: wait a sec, actually I think I have seen you. Does some chick ever drive your car? I thought I saw one just like yours in hudson up off carmichael one day, but a girl was driving it.

You probaly saw my wife Don't even say it, It does make me really nervous with here behind the wheel. :cry:
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?

hahaha, I don't care, my girlfriend steals my focus all the time, then I take hers ;)

Do you ever go down to those mini shows in downtown hudson on fri nights?

skhighlighn

i haven't ever been to a mini show, but i'm interested ... >