where do i meet at

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
lox222
Car: 2006 red ST with the SAP

i want to roll with you guys where do you all meeet up at let me know ill check back here before i go out tonight i have the white focus with the 10 spoke rims that are white too
FOCI

FOCI wrote: and another thing if the entire club is not there then I will leave the club never to return. Nine pm we need everyone at the checkers parking lot. There are alot of foci cruising university that need to be shown our club and that's why we need everyone. It's all or nothing bitches this is our time to shine lets show these honda boys what we got!

I'll be there this time.
Focal_Nutz

Why Checkers? I always see people getting booted out of there all the damn time....I will be there around 9....<shrug>
FOCI

It was the only place I could remember on univerity so if you know of a better spot please fill us in.
Focal_Nutz

Well if that is where everyone is going that that is cool.....but if you go the opposite way. Go past Porky's and go past the train tracks, you will see a McDonald's on the right side of the road....on the opposite side is a building....actually Auto Trader Magazine is there...and people have parked in there the last 2 - 3 weeks....that is where I was....But wherever I will find someone.
FOCI

I know where you're talking about I'll go there.
FOCI

I'm going to prepair for tonite I got six cans of spray paint for my svt bumper we'll see howw it turns out. :lol:
FOCI

couldn't get the car done so I won't be there once again, damn I suck at making to these get togethers