For Sale: Built & Turbo'd 2000 Focus

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Doughboy wrote:
zurno wrote:gonna see if I can get a loan for it today, hopefully my credit union isnt a bunch of bitches, I mean I had been approved elsewhere for a loan of much more for a brand new car, then I decided I didnt want a new car (crosses fingers for this one)

Any luck with the loan?

I've been preapproved, but since I don't have much for cash saved up right now to make up for the difference, the car would need to be appraised to get the full ammount :( you available for me to check it out this week?
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

Yeah, I should be around all week.
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

cool

btw, anyone have any suggestions as how to swing this?

wish I had more money in the bank account at this moment, atleast I get paid weekly
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Just tell your bank yopu are buying a focus. Tell them the year, mileage etc. DO NOT mention mods, there is absoultely no point, same with insurance. Also blue book the car, that is most likely the amount they will give you in a loan, for mileage go off of the odometer, not the engine.
Nils
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

blue book for the 01 S2 I bought was $7200, so I'd bet that blue book for an 00 would be arond $6000 or so. so he'd still be short $2k and thats why he's asking for help.

Maybe try and see if you can get an un-secured personal loan for $2k and then get the rest in a low intrest auto loan.

- Josh
sc0tty8

Work some OT? Don't you have a car now you could sell?
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

sc0tty8 wrote: Work some OT? Don't you have a car now you could sell?

dont really have too much of a chance for overtime right now, and for now I plan on keeping my current car for a DD, it happens to be the same color as this focus and newer, I'll just have to check into a personal loan
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

god damn, the place where I have been working at is gonna be out of work for me to do at the end of the week(sucks when business is slow). gonna see if I can come up with a job or 2 quickly, I want your damn car
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

Sombody really needs to buy my car!
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

$500 for the turbo kit.....;)
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
sc0tty8

If you have it in a month, there is a 60% chance I would take it....as much as the ole lady is driving my car and leaving me with hers, I think we need another focus...
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

gotta get ahold of you to set up a time to check out your car in person

I am still jobless, but I have a friend looking at buying my car so I can afford your car

I need to get something figured out
sc0tty8

zurno wrote: gotta get ahold of you to set up a time to check out your car in person

I am still jobless, but I have a friend looking at buying my car so I can afford your car

Let me know if you got something figured out. If not, I think I might have something figured out.
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

sc0tty8 wrote:
zurno wrote:gotta get ahold of you to set up a time to check out your car in person

Let me know if you got something figured out. If not, I think I might have something figured out.

lol, wanna buy my zx2?
sc0tty8

zurno wrote:
sc0tty8 wrote:
zurno wrote:gotta get ahold of you to set up a time to check out your car in person

lol, wanna buy my zx2?

No.

There are 3 cars I have in mind(only buying 1) I want to buy soon, this built car is one of them, I need to know if I need to x it off my list.