Fast 05 ZX-3 for Sale

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
MAT

For Sale: 2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SES, Duratec (Mazda) 2.0L, 5 sp manual, all factory options (Sony audiophile sound, power sunroof) except anti-lock brakes, 98,xxx almost all highway miles (60 miles/day on I-94 as a daily driver). Parked every winter, cleanest used car you will ever see, people still think it's new. Original owner, this is my baby.

Engine mods: Marcy CAI, Crane Stg 1 cams, Focus Sport 89 and 91 octane tunes + stock (comes with SCT tuner), Borla cat-back exhaust, F2 Header w/ high flow metal matrix cat and secondary Borla baffle (sounds good not loud). Valves adjusted when cams installed and were re-checked last year (because I'm picky), newer plugs. Outruns SVTs.

Exterior mods: Full SVT suspension (1" lower), 7x17" Ford racing rally wheels w/ Coni ExtremeContact DW tires (more than 60% left), crossbar thing across front struts, factory painted S1 spoiler, hawk brake pads with newer rotors.

Interior mods: Red/Black neoprene front seat covers, alum pedals and control knobs, ST leather shifter, black leather shift and e-brake boots w/ red stitching.

I've been working on motors my whole life and used to build and race street bikes so I know my way around a DOHC engine. I'm super anal retentive about things so oil changed every 3-4K with Mobil 1 since new. You can ask SVT Steve about this car, he sold me most of the stuff.

VERY clean car, has the usual rock chips in hood and a few repaired chips in windshield from those damn gravel trucks on I-94. One small half dollar sized dent of top of right front fender from a cooler that fell off a shelf. The seat covers are faded on sides but still in very good condition, and the floor mat has a worn spot from my heal. That's about it, everything else is perfect. All stock parts are included inc 16" wheels (bring a truck - seriously) with service manual and notes. This car is a lot of fun to drive. AutoX with MAC 2 times when I first got it, otherwise most of the miles are at 70 mph in top gear droning along to work everyday which is a shame.

I know now is not the best time to pull it out for a test drive but I have a deal on a Fiesta ST in the works. Let me know if there is any interest before I try ebay.

KBB/NADA top retail is $6200 and I have ~ $4K in mods so asking $8,500? You will NOT find a cleaner or better maintained 2005 car, I guarantee it. Email me or call 715x781x4887. I'm just east of Hudson, WI.

Just realized I can't post a picture. See: http://www.mnautox.com/forums/showthrea ... ock-parts)
MAT
Roberts, WI
05 ZX3 SES Infra-red (It's hot!)

Mods: Crane Stg 1 cams, F2 Header, Marcy CAI, Borla cat-back exhaust, FocusSport ECU tuning, SVT suspension, 17" FRPP rally wheels
(I'm just getting warmed up!)
Doc
Car: to many to list

MAT wrote:Just realized I can't post a picture. See: http://www.mnautox.com/forums/showthrea ... ock-parts)
Why is that? It's so easy even I can do it.
Doc

Saw your ad on craigs list with a bigger photo
MAT

Thanks for the pics. I realize this was a bit steep so drop to $7900 obo. I'm motivated to sell so it's worth a look.
MAT
Roberts, WI

Mods: Crane Stg 1 cams, F2 Header, Marcy CAI, Borla cat-back exhaust, FocusSport ECU tuning, SVT suspension, 17" FRPP rally wheels
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Does it have any grinds?
reconstruction.
MAT

What's a "grind"? You mean scratches? Just one little door scuff on the side moulding.
MAT
Roberts, WI

focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

MAT wrote:What's a "grind"? You mean scratches? Just one little door scuff on the side moulding.
maybe in the trans. You cant tell what these young kids are talking about. :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
MAT

No kidding! BTW the stock 16" wheels have tires on them, but they are getting thin. I'm thinking you can get $400 on CL? The stock suspention parts only have about 20K on them too. If anyone is interested in these let me know too.
MAT
Roberts, WI

MAT

This car has to go, $6900 for more pics see:

http://www.mnautox.com/forums/showthrea ... ock-parts)
MAT
Roberts, WI

Doc

FYI, on that website when I click on the photos to enlarge I get a page telling me to log in.
MAT

Email me for pictures, or see the craigs list posting (Just ignore the price)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/c ... 94091.html
MAT
Roberts, WI

MAT

If you want to reach me best to do so by email, or text me via CL:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/c ... 07059.html

Sorry but I have been spending most of my time on the Fiesta ST forums...

MAT
Roberts, WI

MAT

$6000 obo. That's a steal.
MAT
Roberts, WI

Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Roughly what does this thing get for highway fuel economy on the 87 tune?
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha