For Sale 2002 SVTF JRSC BBK & new Ford reman eng

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
SVT_JRSC
Car: 2002 JRSC SVT, Prothane

NEW PRICE.... $7,000

2002 Ford Focus SVT with Jackson Racing Super Charger and Big Boost Kit (JRSC BBK) and Ford Motor Co. rebuilt engine with 100k or 3 year warranty (installed with 101,010 miles on odometer).

New paint

New tires

This has been my pet project for 2 years and I'm letting her go to someone who'll appreciate the special nature of this car.

2002 Ford Focus SVT (Special Vehicle Team) - Build number 4179 of 4788 built in 2002
4 cyl Dual Overhead Cam engine producing 225 HP with a Jackson Racing MP62 Eaton Supercharger including Big Boost Kit (BBK) which includes a Ford Racing tune (special computer map), mass airflow sensor and higher boost. This supercharger was re-built 10K miles ago. I am currently running a 3.25" pulley that I had on it before the engine swap. I also have a brand new 2.95" pulley that I will include with the car.
New re-built SVT Ford Engine purchased from our friends at the former Tousley installed 5/4/2013 with 3 year 100k warranty by Ford
Standard Features:
6 speed manual transmission
Air Conditioning
Rear defrost
Power Mood Roof
Power Steering
Stability control
Tilt and Telescoping Wheel
Power Mirrors
Heated Outside Mirrors
Power Locks
Heated Front Seats
Leather Seats with accenting cloth inserts
Power driver seat
Split folding rear seat with cargo net

Upgrades:
Jackson Racing Supercharger with Big Boost Kit (includes 3.25" and 2.95" pulleys)
Sony powered sound system with Powered Sub Woofer and iPod interfacees:
Optima Red Top battery
MSD Coil and Wires
Massive Speed Strut Top Brace
K&N Drop in Air Filter
Seibon Carbon Fiber EVO style hood with
Aero Catch Locking Hood Pins
Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber Tail Gate
HID Headlights (HI and LO beams)
HID Fog lights with 'all on' capability
Energy Suspension poly urethane Dog Bone and new motor mounts
Prothane poly urethane suspension bushings (very tight and smooth handling)
New transaxle half shafts (transmission driveshafts with CV joints)
Complete new paint in May of 2013!
New set of Sumitomo HTR ZII Summer Tires with less than 2K miles on SVT 5 spoke wheels

I have over $15,000 invested, but am willing to sacrifice to someone who will enjoy her as much as I have.

A custom tune and this thing will be over 300 HP and ready to fly!

http://s826.photobucket.com/user/SVT_JRSC/slideshow/
Last edited by SVT_JRSC on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

There you go Steve!
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I'd love to buy it, can't swing it just yet though. Once I've been at the new job a while I will be looking for another one.

I do think interior and engine bay pics would help sell it though. I know you have a lot tied up in it but I think you might be a bit high on the price as well, mods don't tend to add value but this car does look really well kept so being a bit above retail isn't too out of line.

That said if anyone wants to argue his asking price your posts will be deleted.

-Steve

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Doc
Car: to many to list

Steve@Tasca wrote:I'd love to buy it, can't swing it just yet though. Once I've been at the new job a while I will be looking for another one.

I do think interior and engine bay pics would help sell it though. I know you have a lot tied up in it but I think you might be a bit high on the price as well, mods don't tend to add value but this car does look really well kept so being a bit above retail isn't too out of line.

-Steve

Then shouldn't you delete your own post? You just said he was high on his price :?
SVT_JRSC

Heads up!!!

NEW PRICE.... $7,000

Ok, guys. Thanks for the advice. I have added interior and engine bay shots to the photobucket and lowered the price to $9,000 obo. I also forgot to mention that I am running a 3.25" supercharger pulley (pre-engine swap to keep from wrecking the old motor), but I have a brand new 2.95" pulley that will go with the car. Not mentioned in the listing is that I have a spare carbon fiber hatch that I'm looking to sell. Long story.... don't ask.

The price may sound a bit high ( obo) , but there aren't many of these beasties in this condition with the BBK and a "new" warrantied engine.
Thanks!
Last edited by SVT_JRSC on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Doc wrote:
Steve@Tasca wrote:I'd love to buy it, can't swing it just yet though. Once I've been at the new job a while I will be looking for another one.

-Steve

Then shouldn't you delete your own post? You just said he was high on his price :?
I made my point nicely, I was simply trying to avoid some of the inevitable rudeness that usually accompanies posts regarding pricing.

FocusMech.73155
Car: '07 Focus ST (supertight)

Very pretty car
SVT_JRSC

NEW PRICE.... $7,000

Heads up!!!

PRICE LOWERED TO $xxxxx!

Hey FocusMech...

You should know! She's changed a bit since you installed the engine, hasn't she?

Say hi to Clark.
Last edited by SVT_JRSC on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
FocusMech.73155
Car: '07 Focus ST (supertight)

She has changed quite a bit since I spent some time with her. Clark misses you. Maybe if you deliver it to someone in MN you can swing by and say hi.
SVT_JRSC

Heads up!!!

PRICE LOWERED TO $7,000
Last edited by SVT_JRSC on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SVT_JRSC

Heads up!!!

PRICE LOWERED TO $7,000

Let's see if anyone likes a new lower price....

now $7499... come on guys! This is lower than advertised anywhere else.....
Last edited by SVT_JRSC on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
whoosh

Has it been driven in the winter alot? Does the engine warranty transfer to a new owner?
Steve@Tasca
Midget

whoosh wrote:Has it been driven in the winter alot? Does the engine warranty transfer to a new owner?
It's a Ford reman so the warranty is attached to the car regardless of any ownership changes :D

SVT_JRSC

whoosh wrote:Has it been driven in the winter alot? Does the engine warranty transfer to a new owner?

Heads up!!!

PRICE LOWERED TO $7,000!!

I've only had the car for 2 years (three winters), so I can't speak to winter use in it's early life. It is originally from Minnesota, so there probably has been at least some winter driving. It has seen one winter since I've had it.

The body panels are clean with no rust, the hood and hatch are carbon fiber, so they are perfect. Suspension components have some rust which I have kept after with rust converter and are far better than many newer cars around.

**Thanks Steve, for addressing the engine warranty question**

NEW PRICE!!!! C'mon Guys you can't buy a usee Yugo for this price :lol:
Last edited by SVT_JRSC on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
whoosh

Thanks.