Complete SVT engine/trans swap

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

Hey all,
I have a comple SVT swap for sale that includes:
Engine
Transmission
Complete SVT header and cat
K&N intake
Axles
shift cables
complete wiring harness
ECU
dash cluster
key cylinder with key
I'm sure I'm forgeting a few things, but its everything you need to swap a SVT moter and 6 speed into any 00-04 foci

The thing is, the moter needs a rebuild. It had a pretty bad rod knock when removed, but still ran. so no worries about bent valves or not being rebuildable.

I'm looking to get &500 out of this package. I think the head, intake and exhaust are worth almost that...
I'll post pics if theres some intrest
ZX3_HORNET_RACER
Car: 2001 ZX3 HORNET

i would be interested in the package EXEPT the intake and header. i cant run them on my race cars
Steve@Tasca
Midget

$500.00 for that package is a steal assuming the head and transmission are good.

Buy it all and sell what you don't need.

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
rabidcrow

Thanks Steve. I'm mainly just looking for a fast turn around on these parts to put some money back towards my car.

ZX3_racer, I sent you a PM
rabidcrow

I'm also willing to split up, if I can come close to my money mark. So if someone wants to do a SVT head swap, or a header swap, let me know
VonRipper
Car: 01 black ZX3

wish it was all good i would hop on it then
01 zx3 Murdered Out
Big Boy

I might be interested in the entire package. Could you send me some pictures? Was the clutch and transmission still in good shape?
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Big Boy wrote:I might be interested in the entire package. Could you send me some pictures? Was the clutch and transmission still in good shape?
Buying the parts for spares is a great idea but don't even think about installng a used SVT clutch setup, you may as well just shoot yourself in the foot now and get it over with.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Big Boy

Yeah, I hear ya. I am looking at this as a possible backup should I find the tranny is actually the culprit of my issues. I do like to have a personal supply of major parts if the price is right. The idea would be to repair/refurbish what is broken so I have a ready to go solution ready to swap in should something major happen like blowing an engine or tranny. Mine is driven daily so minimum downtime, particularly during winter, is of great importance.