2004 ZX5 SVT Red/Red

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

**SOLD**

Lock it up

Well, it's time to say goodbye

$7000 OBO Including all additional parts

I am listing my 2004 ZX5 SVT that I bought in May of 2010. I am upgrading to a 2013 ST and I don't have enough room in my garage for both, let alone the time to wrench on the SVT any more.

The car just hit 88,000 miles, 88,004 to be exact, so think of it as 88,XXX until something happens. All the work on the car has been done professionally by Dave (FocusMech) on MNFocus, he's a Ford mechanic at Tousley. All of the OEM parts have come from Steve at Tousley.

Additional pictures will be coming Friday, 8/10/2012

Now for the nitty-gritty:

The Mods
Eibach Pro-Kit dampers (installed May of 2012)
Eibach Sportline springs (installed May of 2012)
Eibach sway bars, front and rear (installed May of 2012)
Ford Racing Black EAP 17x7 Wheels wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact DW tires (they have about 12,000-15,000 miles on them and are still in good shape, only used in Summer)
Powder coated matte black aluminum Mustang fuel cap
2011 Mustang GT 6 Speed Shift knob (don't have the original)
CFM Red intake couplers
Tinted tail lights
LED Dome lights, reading lights and license plate lights (see pictures and replacement LEDs included)

The Good
Timing belt was changed shortly after I bought the car, at around 62,000 miles, replaced gasket too.
All new suspension pieces that have not seen a winter
New clutch and flywheel that have about 15,000 miles on them (for those that remember FF '11)
New steering rack (installed May 2012 with suspension)
Contour thermostat mod to fix the naughty coolant leak
Winter package (heated seats that both work great, traction control and engine block heater)
A/C blows cold in the summer and heater blows hot in the winter
Everything that's supposed to have a cover under the hood has a cover
Cup holder inserts
Cargo net for the hatch
6-disk changer works perfectly and the sub is in full working order
Spare has never been used
Brakes done all around, pads and rotors, July of 2011

The Bad
Hood was replaced and had a terrible paint job done prior to me owning it, so every rock or other debris takes some paint with it (see pictures)
Front bumper has a squeak because of a loose mount that I haven't fixed
Front bumper is missing some paint in the lower right from a snow bank two winters ago
Grill has tabs broken (common) but is zip tied with black zip ties so you can only notice if you're looking for them
Paint has chipped off in the usual places around the doors (see pictures)
Hatch door has rust below the license plate and around the corners of the bezel above the license plate
Body inside the hatch has rust in the bottom corners (see pictures)
Front right (passenger) fender has a crease in it from a previous owner (see pictures)
Bottom left "wing" on the bumper (driver's side) has a crack in it from me backing into a snow bank [?|]
Driver's seat has a small hole in it from the support piece in the left cushion (see pictures)

Additional Parts
Included with the $7000 for the car are some extra parts:
Winter wheels and tires (Stock 16" "Fat Sixes" wrapped in Cooper Weather-Master ST/2 tires which have 2 winters on them, full set of 4)
MACH HIDs and a replacement lens for the broken one with all tabs intact and proper wiring to be installed, just needs to be soldered/spliced in (see pictures)
SAP Rear diffuser (brand new in packaging)
Stock SVT suspension (shocks, springs and sway bars with 77,000 miles on it, removed May 2012)

Mechanically, the car is sound. All preventative maintenance has been completed along with the new clutch and flywheel. Oil changed every 3,000 miles (Castrol). No rattles, no slipping clutch, no grinding gears and no odd sounds.

Cosmetically the car needed some TLC when I bought her, but I had other priorities and a $2200 U-haul rental to get it home from FF '11, so a lot of the body work was held off on. There are some dents around the car that could be taken care of with PDR, but are not noticeable really until they're pointed out.

Other Details
In 2004, Ford made 1079 5-Door SVTs, of those, this was number 837 and was built in March of 2004. Of the 1079 5-Doors, there were 99 made with it's options; 5-Door ZX5 SVT Infra-Red exterior and red interior. The only options that it is missing are a sunroof and the HIDs installed from the factory, but the HIDs are included with the bundle.

Pictures

Pre-Eibach suspension (note the flaked paint round the doors and behind the tires)

Pre-Eibach suspension (note the paint missing on the front of the bumper)

Pre-Eibach suspension (FocusFest 2011)

Crummy cell phone pic just after suspension was installed

LED License plate lights

MACH HIDs

Cracked Lens from the HID

If you have any questions, please PM me or post ITT (in this thread).
If you are interested in the car but don't want the additional parts, PM me.
I am not open to trades.
I will accept Cashier's Checks and Cash, no personal checks.
Car is sold AS-IS, no warranty is included or assumed with this sale.
Last edited by Macky21 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

well good luck. i have only had one feller ask to buy the hood and a set of wheels from me and another offerd 3500 bucks, like a dume arse i am gonna hold out. yours should sell fast, its not all a mish mash of cars and is way more appealing. the dint things must be cus the thin sheet metal. miner has some small ones too. i hope you find a good home for it and i hope to hear about the new st. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

Additional pictures as promised

http://flic.kr/ps/LYjpe
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Very nice looking 5 door.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers