Some SVT Stuff

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
BlackSVTGuy

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/p ... 82625.html

Check it out and let me know if you need anything!
Doc
Car: to many to list

If it's in good condition, I'd like to have that grill. Could you deliver to where my wife works? South of Elk River, behind the furnature and things store.
BlackSVTGuy

The grill is in perfect condition and doesn't have any flaws just some dust on it. I would prefer not to deliver, you are welcome to pick it up any time from my home since I work from home I am available all day.
oldoutboardjim
Resident curmudgeon
Car: 04 CD Silver SVTF 3-door

Doc wrote:Could you deliver to where my wife works? South of Elk River, behind the furniture and things store.
Don't do it! It's a setup! They'll mug you and steal your grill! :lol: :lol:
"Old Guy's" SVT:
2004 CD Silver 3-door w/blue interior (one of 244 in that color scheme in 2004)
Build #879 of 1,978
Mods: JRSC+BBK; C-F-M Rear Engine Mount; FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust
BlackSVTGuy

They wanna steal my what? ya ya your grill, ya ya your grill.
Doc
Car: to many to list

BlackSVTGuy wrote:The grill is in perfect condition and doesn't have any flaws just some dust on it. I would prefer not to deliver, you are welcome to pick it up any time from my home since I work from home I am available all day.
Yah, I work from home too, hard to get away.
Can you pm me an address, I'll google it and see if my wife could swing over after work.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Doc wrote:
BlackSVTGuy wrote:The grill is in perfect condition and doesn't have any flaws just some dust on it. I would prefer not to deliver, you are welcome to pick it up any time from my home since I work from home I am available all day.
Yah, I work from home too, hard to get away.
Can you pm me an address, I'll google it and see if my wife could swing over after work.
i work at home as well.......no id ont, i work for the man!!!!!! bustin ma hump allllllllllll day fur a f in the b .!!!! :(
Image wink wink.....bitches