WTB: 3- door SVT FULL center console

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
MCPunk79
Car: 2002 Ford Focus SVT

I ordered a console on eBay for fairly dirt cheap... and low and behold, it's the WRONG one... it's for an 02 Wagon of all things! So the console is too long, and has that armrest between the seats. I'm doing the infamous, heated EAP Recaro seat setup, and I need a new console. Condition doesn't' matter as i'm just going to cut it to fit the the section of console I have that houses the switches. Color wouldn't make the difference either, as it can be painted. I'm just looking for something quick and easy, but as luck would have it, that doesn't exist. LOL! Thanks for any assistance.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

There's no difference in length between a wagon, sedan or hatchback console. I just double checked the catalog.

What makes you think it's too long for your car?
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
MCPunk79

I had test fitted it in my car.... there's no console in my car right now... and about 3 inches of the console was in my rear seats... it was just a test fit, it might have not been up flush enough... but the MAIN reason for me not wanting this particular console, was that it had the rise up and big giant hole for the arm rest... I didn't think 02's had that arm rest between the driver's and passenger's seat, but apparently some did... I don't want to have to pay another 60 dollars or MORE for that arm rest to go along with the console... plus, the armrest gets in the way when shifting manually...
spots25

I think you're doing it wrong if it's too long. In fact, I have a 3 door console (with arm rest) in my wagon (which had no arm rest)
00' Kona
MCPunk79

Like i said, it was just a quick test fit... i'm not 100% sure of the size... but the major factor was that I don't want the arm rest on the console. The console didn't come with the additional arm rest, and I wash't about to shell out more for an armrest that I didn't want in the first place... I just want the stock SVT console or a console sans armrest...
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I don't blame you, armrests suck.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
spots25

I like my armrest. sure, it gets in the way a bit when shifting (especially with my super low short shifter) but it sure is nice on long drives!

Anyways, go to a junkyard. I'll bet you could pick one up for $10. Oddly enough, base models and top trim levels don't have an armrest, most of the ones in the middle do.
00' Kona
MCPunk79

Found one on a forum...

Sickly, the junkyard in the Twin Cities had one, and wanted 150 bucks for it....!!!!!! Needless to say, I passed...