wanted red svtf door and fender, passenger side.

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
SMOKEDFSVT
Car: 02 svt. red

yeah i know. i just wanted to get doors that are nice and nearly the same color then fix the rest cause the lower front of the rocker need work and the quarter needs a little work. idk. just a bad situation with it.
Doc
Car: to many to list

If I remeber right, the car is non metalic red. I've sprayed that color before, it can be color matched. If it were a metalic color, then blending would be a must.
I don't have a fender for you, but I can get a new one for $75. $150 would have been cheap for a door, the one's I see sort of local on car part are 175-250 range and still have "notes" for damage. I'll have to give it some thought on price and get back to you (unless you want to give me a call). I know my door is nice or I wouldn't have saved it.
Doc
Car: to many to list

SMOKEDFSVT wrote:yeah i know. i just wanted to get doors that are nice and nearly the same color then fix the rest cause the lower front of the rocker need work and the quarter needs a little work. idk. just a bad situation with it.
"Doors"? You need both sides? If so, I do have both sides.
SMOKEDFSVT

no just need the right side. and i may have found a nice fender in cl. probly going to look at it tomorrow. he said its rustless and dentless. well see. and RED! ha
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

We will get it done
SMOKEDFSVT

after talking to the guy about the fender for 2 days he tells me hes gunna try to sell the whole car.....i get mad, then a pic finally comes through and the fenders not even red!!!!! its burgandy. wtf right. i asked him a few times if its red. wow ppl should be doing stuff with cars if they dont even know what color it is.. not driving to apple valley for a fender thats the wrong color, can get the wrong color closer.
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Well it actually is a red.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Patalrob wrote:Well it actually is a red.
Some people have all 64 crayons in their box.
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

WASaZX3pos wrote:
Patalrob wrote:Well it actually is a red.
Some people have all 64 crayons in their box.
What do you say when you see a "white" car or "silver" or "blue" or "black" car????? HuuuummmmMmmm........
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
SMOKEDFSVT

broadening my search. looking for anything that dont have dents or rust. al has a door for 250 and a fender for 75. anyone else have anything?