*02-04 SVT Powerworks Supercharger for sale*

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
APS autoworks

*02-04 SVT Powerworks Supercharger for sale*

Everything was in perfect working order when the blower was removed form the car.
The car was on the dyno(dynojet) at my shop to check the powerworks loaded ecu tune (tuning will need to be done, does not come with ecu) and it made 228hp 210tq on a mild powerworks tune, with a 2.8 pulley. I know on a 2.8 they have gone 250 or better. We can aslo tune and install for you.

Everything is included down to the last bolt. A person may need to buy a new belt, but I am including the one that came off the car. I’m not sure how many miles are on the kit but pretty new. I know the miles are low but have no idea how many.

I also have a link for the install manual I will give you upon purchase if needed.
All in all the kit is pretty easy to install. It has been a great kit and I’m sorry to see the car and blower go. LOT OF FUN.

$2100/bo
612-220-2686
APS autoworks

Hmmm No ones interested! Its a sweet deal and it in grade A condition!
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

This is a very sweet deal, but focus owners are getting cheaper... :shock:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
whoosh

Do you have some photos? Also, do you have a copy of the dyno graph?
MCPunk79
Car: 2002 Ford Focus SVT

I would definitely like to see some photos as well... I just picked up an 02 SVT, and a bit more power is NEVER a bad thing... this and the Jackson Racing S/C I think are the only two kits I would ever run on a Focus... other than an FSWerks turbo kit... but I ilke the price on this...

Who does a great s/c install on Focus?
MCPunk79
Car: 2002 Ford Focus SVT

Patalrob
Borlatap

You can do it yourself if you have some mechanical experience. Then manual that comes with then kit is pretty strait forward. Also plan on your car being down for a weekend and get it set up for a tune right away as they are not driveable without a tune.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
02 SVTF ...........
APS autoworks

That would be the one! I had some issues with my photo bucket so didn't get the posted here.
MCPunk79 wrote:I take it this is your post... ???

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/p ... 51808.html
APS autoworks

It's a fairly easy job if you're mechanically inclined.
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

MCPunk79 wrote:I would definitely like to see some photos as well... I just picked up an 02 SVT, and a bit more power is NEVER a bad thing... this and the Jackson Racing S/C I think are the only two kits I would ever run on a Focus... other than an FSWerks turbo kit... but I ilke the price on this...

Who does a great s/c install on Focus?
first, the jackson racing ..is not a great option i think it made the least amount of power..turbo kits are the way too go with these lil 4 cyl. but if ur just lookin for a lil extra fun power , buy this kit! and if u need help installing :) there are alot of people here im sure that would be willing to help out. myself included!
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Steve@Tasca
Midget

blcksvt2003 wrote:first, the jackson racing ..is not a great option i think it made the least amount of power..turbo kits are the way too go with these lil 4 cyl. but if ur just lookin for a lil extra fun power , buy this kit! and if u need help installing :) there are alot of people here im sure that would be willing to help out. myself included!
The JRSC was a great kit, it may have made the least amount of power but it was also the easiest install and it was/is very reliable.

These days the best kit is the one you can find.

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Patalrob
Borlatap

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
These days the best kit is the one you can find.

So true!

These dont pop up everyday and at this price hardly ever!
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
02 SVTF ...........
BlackSVTGuy

If I still had my svt I would have bought this in a heart beat. Heck, makes me want to buy another focus just to put it on it.
APS autoworks

ttt
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

I think this is the one that was on craigslist a year ago, I made an offer close to this price and was blown off. Just sayin'