WTB: Focus ZX-3 5 speed

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

glad your enjoying the car, I miss it a lot. and glad to see your getting pulled over like I did as well ;) and yea I've had my fare share of cops questioning the car too, just too funny when that happens.

- Josh
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Lol, wasn't Nils that pulled you over in Cottage Grove was it? I spose his coworkers all know about his car (and I think he drove mine in a couple of times possibly), so they could be curious down there.
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

:lol: no, it wasn't Nils. But he was really intreasted in my car. I should hang out with the CG crowd more...
Oh, the car also has a 6000K HID in the lows, and 10000K HID in the highs, because the Hella wiring was pretty much fried.
umdivx

rabidcrow wrote::lol: no, it wasn't Nils. But he was really intreasted in my car. I should hang out with the CG crowd more...
Oh, the car also has a 6000K HID in the lows, and 10000K HID in the highs, because the Hella wiring was pretty much fried.
wiring was fried? The only thing that ever happened was the relay went out and replaced it.

- Josh
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

Well, I was driving through a rain storm, probably two weeks with the car, and all my headlights went out. Checked it out, and the add a fuse under the hood was blown. Checked the wiring and two pins in the stock headlight plug were melted out, and the jackets on the wires going into the relay socket were melted.

I've always wanted the HID kits so I figured it was a good time to update, and I also redid the wiring with new relays, wire, and loom, as the old stuff was pretty cracked up.

I really think it was the rain, cuz it was like monsoon weather, with deep puddles.
Never do that again. :lol:
umdivx

I know its an old post, just wondering if Alien is still alive and kicking?