Body Damage

Show off your pictures!!!
LOADED
Car: 2003 Sonic Blue focus svt

Ok so a few months ago, a super smart deer decided it would be a good idea to charge into the side of my car, then ran off. [Hit and run] I was going about 55mph when this happend.

well hear is.... :cry: Its on the rear qutar pannel.

And this door ding is bugging me.
Anyone Know what damage like this may cost to fix?
Doc
Car: to many to list

PM sent
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

If you have full coverage with a low deductalbe, I.E. $250-500 it wouldn't be a huge deal.

I could see it being right around $1500-2000 including the dent on the passanger side. Thats if you do insurance way if you do cash job it would probably be right around $1,000 keep in mind if you go through insurance it WILL NOT raise you premium because it was a act of nature. Also usally some body shops would help to include the deductable and get it covered by doing their magic work. So you wouldn't have to pay the deductable but if you do it as a cash job you have to pay out of your own pocket.

If you have a high deductable lower it and then turn it in. Believe me $250 deductable vs. $1,000 deductable you are probably saving yourself $10-15 a month witch over a years time is $120-180 personally I think its better to pay a little extra for insurance than not to.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........