Just two Mustang shots

Show off your pictures!!!
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

I know we are a Focus site, but I had to share.

MCPunk mentioned he had 2 Fords: his recently acquired Sonic Blue SVT and a Mustang. This is that Mustang. His car inspired me to hunt down my car, and I inspired him to hunt down his Focus. I guess you can say that we tend to inspire each other, both in mods and tastes in cars. Today, we went to the Peckerheadz car show at TJ's in Matowah (spelling?), and then jetted over to Duluth afterwards. We have been wanting to do a shoot in Port Terminal for over a year now, and what better day than today? It was the perfect weather, and perfect lighting. Next time, we are going to do the Focii together. Possibly before winter?

I don't know why, but this picture turned out a lot more green once it was uploaded to Photobucket...

This is probably my new favorite edit. I've been on a high contrast kick for a really long time now...and is a lot more saturated once it was uploaded to Photobucket...what the hell?
PBZX3

Nice lookin Mustang.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Litestorm17 wrote:turned out a lot more green once it was uploaded to Photobucket...

and is a lot more saturated once it was uploaded to Photobucket...what the hell?
What colorspace are you using? Some browsers do funky things with your photos if they aren't in sRGB. I used to have this issue, then fixed it for my browser, but realized everyone else would still be seeing funky colors. So I just stick with using sRGB especially for web stuff.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

Redlineracer12 wrote: What colorspace are you using? Some browsers do funky things with your photos if they aren't in sRGB. I used to have this issue, then fixed it for my browser, but realized everyone else would still be seeing funky colors. So I just stick with using sRGB especially for web stuff.
I'm using Google Chrome on a first-gen Unibody MacBook pro, so I've just got my system colorspace set to Color LCD. But your statement confuses me...I didn't know that you could set color spaces in-browser. Or am I misunderstanding?
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

the car looks very nice
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Litestorm17 wrote:
Redlineracer12 wrote: What colorspace are you using? Some browsers do funky things with your photos if they aren't in sRGB. I used to have this issue, then fixed it for my browser, but realized everyone else would still be seeing funky colors. So I just stick with using sRGB especially for web stuff.
I'm using Google Chrome on a first-gen Unibody MacBook pro, so I've just got my system colorspace set to Color LCD. But your statement confuses me...I didn't know that you could set color spaces in-browser. Or am I misunderstanding?
No the picture itself has an embedded colorspace usually. What I'm saying is from my experience the only embedded colorspace you should rely on to look correct in a browser is sRGB. You can tweak YOUR browser to work correctly with other colorspaces, but then other people with standard browser settings will still see the color's off.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Clean car...
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________