I might of come in a little hot...

Show off your pictures!!!
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Better that than a tire wall....but still embarrassing, I imagine?
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

Nah. The times I laid down were right up there with a GTO, this guy shooting the video in a 3 series Coupe, a pretty heavily modded CRX, and some well modified Golf VR6's. I'm happy with my performance, and going off track was bound to happen, the fact that so little was damaged is amazing. I was at about 80 when I locked, 50 when I went in the grass, and the only damage was the flat spot on the tire, lip, and the fender wall popped out of place. Very lucky.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

I was going to go over and watch the road racing, but I somehow missed it. I guess I was too busy watching the AutoX, because that's mainly what I WANTED to do this year. Oh well, next year either the Roush or some other car will be track ready. Probably some other car, because my Focus is a DD, and I don't want to run the risk of possibly ruining the only car I have.

That's good that your car wasn't that badly damaged. I watched a car slide into the wall during the drift competition and ripped the bumper clean off. Another kid slid into the wall and looked like he did some pretty bad damage to the front of...I believe it was an MR2.

I like how the guy in the camera car goes woohoo. Pretty funny.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

I keep tellin ya man, never track a car you aren't prepared to push off a cliff...
Dean

PBZX3

hafftrak wrote:I keep tellin ya man, never track a car you aren't prepared to push off a cliff...
I disagree. You can track any car you want. Just remember, at the end of the day there's no prize money, trophy or kiss from a pretty model. You won't have the fastest car on the track so don't over drive trying to prove to someone that could care less that your car is fast. Be smooth and brake early.

It's the most fun you can have in your car with your clothes on.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle