WHO DID THIS?!

Show off your pictures!!!
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

The car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. They probably won't get 12K, but I guarantee someone out there will love that car as it sits. I don't care for the orange stripes either, but eh, doesn't matter, cause it's not my car. We all have different tastes. Heck, look at my car. Some people like it, others absolutely hate it. That's just how it is. And how many SVT's are left out there with only 16K miles? I have no idea, but that's a limited run car with low miles. Someone out there will have fun with it.
Let's go boating.

Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

I actually kind of like the orange :shock:

Just not a real big fan of the bumpers (especially the mesh) and hood scoop.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
lox222
Car: 2006 red ST with the SAP

I like the body kit. It's just that orange paint has to go. I would also drop the hood for a CF one like mine and dump that mid wing. Paint that mesh black and make some little LED turn indicators for the four little holes in the bumper. Put some nice rims on it and change the inside to all black and I would rock it.
IT'S A FOCUS NOT AN FUCKING EVO!!!!
screaming4snow
Car: 03 Screaming Yellow SVT

im pretty sure the VERYVERY bottom openings have the led markers in them. just sayin
Kev
2003 Screaming Yellow
#3921 of 3985
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

Eh...I'm still not sold on it. I'd much rather have the stock SVT body kit, but I like more subtle styling. IMHO, that cars looks are pretty dated. Back when that stuff was put on, that style was all the rage. Now, styling has gone to more lip kits than full-on body kits.