Member Gallery v. 2011

Show off your pictures!!!
viper55025
Car: 2005 silver zx3

And you know what pappy I met you at a meet a while back you seen my focus then why didn't you speak your mind then about my doorstickers? Maybe because your a chicken shit. I remember you did look like kind of a pussy.
-Jeremy Ebner
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

viper55025 wrote:Sorry to all the people I've offended with my stickers on my door. I didn't really know that I built my car to your likeing. Ill gladly remove those mnfocus decals. So what do I have to do to get kicked off this forum? Maybe tell pappy and wasazx3pos to fuck off? Hopefully that will get me booted.
viper55025 wrote:And you know what pappy I met you at a meet a while back you seen my focus then why didn't you speak your mind then about my doorstickers? Maybe because your a chicken shit. I remember you did look like kind of a pussy.

Hey now, I was just kidding. Do what you want with your car. No need to get all bented out of shape.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

LMAO. Wow.... :lol: :lol:
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
ThatOneBigKid
Car: 2002 Acura RSX Type-SC

Look out for this internet gangsta. 8) LOLUMAD BRO!
2002 RSX Type-S - JRSC - Pulley Boys 3.2" Pulley (9 psi) - RC 750cc Injectors - Hondata Kpro ECU - GReddy Evo TT Exhaust - DC Sports Race Header - Injen CAI - Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Quaife LSD - 280whp
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

way to douche up the member gallery viper...not with ur car pic, but ur ridiculous comments..
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

blcksvt2003 wrote:way to douche up the member gallery viper...not with ur car pic, but ur ridiculous comments..
Yeah, no shit. Hope you don't get caught doing any stupid shit near where Pappy works....
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
bflesher

shakes head, wtf............a little less caffeine. A simple "F" you, would have worked.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

viper55025 wrote:And you know what pappy I met you at a meet a while back you seen my focus then why didn't you speak your mind then about my doorstickers? Maybe because your a chicken shit. I remember you did look like kind of a pussy.
Big tough e-thug.....

I see lots of cars with stupid shit on em, if I wasted my time telling everyone how to fix major issues with there cars I'd get nothing else done....

I apologize for having taste....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Steve@Tasca
Midget

trahma wrote:still o.g.

Whos car is that?
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

:lol: :lol:
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
viper55025
Car: 2005 silver zx3

I appolgize for my last 2 out bursts I got alittle out of hand. But I would just like to add I understand that a car is unique to a person and if that person puts a lot of time and effort into there car and you attack it. You attack that person. I don't much care for people that criticize on other people because they don't like something of there's. The stickers on my car I'm proud of because there is no false advertising on my car every sticker I have has a corisponding part with it. I'm not just some jackass that stickers my car with any sticker I can find.
-Jeremy Ebner
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

viper55025 wrote:I appolgize for my last 2 out bursts I got alittle out of hand. But I would just like to add I understand that a car is unique to a person and if that person puts a lot of time and effort into there car and you attack it. You attack that person. I don't much care for people that criticize on other people because they don't like something of there's. The stickers on my car I'm proud of because there is no false advertising on my car every sticker I have has a corisponding part with it. I'm not just some jackass that stickers my car with any sticker I can find.
save it kid. build your shit how you want , dont explaine your self , make your self happy . there are people that take this car thing way way to serious and get bent out of shape if yer shit aint to the main stream. so do what you do cus you at where you is .........peace braaah!
8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

viper55025 wrote:I appolgize for my last 2 out bursts I got alittle out of hand. But I would just like to add I understand that a car is unique to a person and if that person puts a lot of time and effort into there car and you attack it. You attack that person. I don't much care for people that criticize on other people because they don't like something of there's. The stickers on my car I'm proud of because there is no false advertising on my car every sticker I have has a corisponding part with it. I'm not just some jackass that stickers my car with any sticker I can find.

To be honest, I'll hate on a wall of stickers all day long....but I expect all of it right back. For god's sake, my Jetta looks like a damn golf ball with all the hail.

To each his own, nobody's stomping on your puppy, they just don't like your style(myself included), but that doesn't mean we think you're hitler.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

Updated original post!
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Are those Pappy's and I old BBS wheels in gold? Looks good
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!