exclamation point on left hand side for the gauge cluster

For your Ford Focus related discussion
VonRipper
Car: 01 black ZX3

i had a light come on today when i was in a parking lot, it was an exclamation point on the left side of the gauge cluster. it came on for only a second or two. i was in a parking lot in first gear, only had like 200 feet to go so i got her up to around 3000 RPMs and i let the engine brake for me. the second i let the clutch out the light popped on, i pushed the clutch back in and the light turned off. i did a little looking around online about it and i think its my alternator, as the radio turned off and on about three times in a 5 min drive home. i have replaced my whole ignition system with in the last 2 months.

i also herd that it could be my transmission is over heating, and it maybe, my trans IS f!@#ed up, and will be replaced in a month. weather or not that's the case

i just want some input probably going to get the alternator rebuilt this weekend, but any input would be much welcomed

Thanx,
Vonripper
01 zx3 Murdered Out
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Reset it before you go through a lot of trouble fixing the issue (if one really exists). Unhook the battery and let it sit for about 5 minutes then reconnect and drive normally and see if it happens again. It probably won't since you only had it happen intermittently once.
Slower than your stock focus.
VonRipper
Car: 01 black ZX3

yeah i got home turned my car off and it wouldnt start back up, i put a charger on it and it started right up and is now back to normal this has happened once before i must not have seen the light come on last time or something
01 zx3 Murdered Out
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

ground issue. the car moniters grounds. dont ask. if it sees tooooooo merch resistance on goes the light.
Image wink wink.....bitches