ProKart Scion IQ Go this Saturday (4/21)

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
dartfork

Hey is anyone else going to the Scion IQ Go event at ProKart on Saturday? I'm not sure if it is invite only, but you have to register according to the invite I got. You could probably just show up at 10am Saturday at ProKart and it be cool, but that is JUST A GUESS.

Here is the invite info:

WELCOME TO SCION iQ GO MINNESOTA -- ProKART Indoor iQ Ride and Drive experience

Well, hey there! Meet the Scion iQ - the World's Smallest Four-Seater. The Scion iQ is big ideas concentrated - but also, its got some moves. In fact, we say the Scion iQ has "go-kart handling". Really. You can see for yourself at an exclusive ride and drive event at 14350 Rosemount Drive, Burnsville, MN on April 21, 2012.
Come have some FREE go-kart fun - race the ProKART Indoor go karts! - and check out the iQ. In fact, take it for a spin on our Ride and Drive course in the parking lot. You can even score an iQ INDOOR ride-along on the go-kart track!

As a member of the Scion brand, the iQ is also about personalization. Customize the iQ to fit your style from the many customization possibilities directly from Scion, or through our Scion OPTOMIZE program partners.

With all Scion models, you can also expect class-setting styling, performance, value, fuel efficiency, driving dynamics, and safety features. And as a marque of Toyota, all Scion vehicles are built with legendary world-class Toyota quality and reliability.

Check it out for yourself, and tell a friend. Find more info and register* for the event at scioniqgomn.eventbrite.com - you'll have a chance to be one of the first people in the country to get behind the wheel of the 2012 Scion iQ.
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012
Times: 10am - 4pm

14350 Rosemount Drive
Burnsville, MN
focusfan
Car: 2001 Silver ZX3

This is the same morning as the all Fords show at the automotorplex. Haven't heard much great about the IQ so I say we represent the fociis at the show instead! :D
dartfork

I saw a red SVT 5 door there, but I had to leave before I figure out who that was. Who was it?