Stillwater Meet UPDATED!- Meet Date: 5/21/2011

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

i was in the middle of cleaning mine when it started drizzling here :/ shit was weak...
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
dartfork

blcksvt2003 wrote:i was in the middle of cleaning mine when it started drizzling here :/ shit was weak...
I thought this was "rain or shine"

This group tests my patience
blcksvt2003

yess yess but after talking with crazysvtchick this morning i didnt really feel too excited bout doin this without her :/ my thoughts and prayers go out to you jen!
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
LOADED
Car: 2003 Sonic Blue focus svt

I liked the idea of having a meeting spot by the lift bridge, then we go up to the root beer place as a group.

I think crazySVTchick knows the area pretty damn well, and she had a great plan also.

and Best wishes to you and your dad!
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

blcksvt2003 wrote:yess yess but after talking with crazysvtchick this morning i didnt really feel too excited bout doin this without her :/ my thoughts and prayers go out to you jen!
LOADED wrote:I liked the idea of having a meeting spot by the lift bridge, then we go up to the root beer place as a group.

I think crazySVTchick knows the area pretty damn well, and she had a great plan also.

and Best wishes to you and your dad!
Thanks very much. Next Saturday will work for me as long as my dad is okay.
I will keep eveything the same except: The meet will be at 1pm.
TURBO BABY!!!
LOADED
Car: 2003 Sonic Blue focus svt

EDIT: I might not go, I just found I start my new job this Saturday. Im not going to take any risks and say ill start later; Being 17 its pretty hard finding work :lol:
I need to get my SVT paid off

maybe next time
Last edited by LOADED on Mon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SMOKEDFSVT
Car: 02 svt. red

oh no! i woe=rk till 1 in isanti! dangit
dartfork

Last Saturday

Me at 2pm:

Later Steve (the other steve) arrives:

We wait 'till 3:30 and call it a "bust".
CrazySVTChick

dartfork wrote:Last Saturday

Me at 2pm:

Later Steve (the other steve) arrives:

We wait 'till 3:30 and call it a "bust".
Like I said before I am very sorry. I told people to still go. My daddy is dying so please understand why I posted I was not going yet to have everyone else to still go and even put the map up so people could cruise the route. so I hope that you're not putting this up to be a dbag which i am assuming you're not. Once again I AM SORRY.
TURBO BABY!!!
dartfork

CrazySVTChick wrote:
Like I said before I am very sorry. I told people to still go. My daddy is dying so please understand why I posted I was not going yet to have everyone else to still go and even put the map up so people could cruise the route. so I hope that you're not putting this up to be a dbag which i am assuming you're not. Once again I AM SORRY.
Jen, I'm sorry you thought I was trying to make you feel guilty. That couldn't be further from the truth. The pictures were posted to just show how pathetic the situation was. Plus I don't think a pic of Steve's crazy car has ever been posted.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Three kids and a wife that works weekends without set hours is not real conducive to me committing to any kind of a meet, I usually don't know what's going on any given weekend until the week before and honestly I don't have any great urge to burn up $4.50 a gallon premium on a crappy rain soaked day.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
CrazySVTChick

Looks like it will be a wonderful RAINY day Saturday for the meet.
TURBO BABY!!!
blcksvt2003

yayyy so i dont really have to wash my car then :D
focusfan
Car: 2001 Silver ZX3

I'll be there. Is this still going on tomorrow?
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

I'm in, pending a new battery harness...what dingbat at Ford thought it'd be a good idea to require that the IM comes out to replace that?
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten